"Faith!" I smile and wave as her name leaves my lips like sweet nector. I slowly walk up to her. She looks surprised, was that a good thing? "What.. Are you doing here?" She asks, and I become a bit surprised myself. Maybe for sure its not a good thing. I bite my lip, not really able to think of any kind of excuse. Should I just confess to her now? What if she doesn't love me? Which she probably doesn't at this point.. Or never did...

**
Faiths POV

I watch him struggle.. I wasn't sure exactly why he was here, but he looked very antsy. And a bit uncomfortable, which made me uncomfortable. "Faith..." My name leaves his lips again, the second time since I've seen him in the past three minutes. My name is the only thing he's said to me. "I just want to tell you..." He pauses again. He runs his fingers through his hair as if frustrated. His ears begin to turn pink, that thing I always found cute about him.

"That..." He bites his lip, as if forcing his words down... Why? We were friends right? So he can tell me anything. "Hoseok... You know you can tell me anything.." I choke on my own words. "I know I've been a complete .. Ass to you .. But like you said.. I'm your friend. So I'm here to listen to you." I tell him, now feeling confident in myself. "Sunny is on bed rest finally... I think she'd like it if you and Oliver came over." He finally says.

But for some reason something felt off, like he wasn't telling the truth. I shrug it off. "Oh yes!! I would love to see her!" I smile, my heart jumping with joy. "Is today okay?" I ask. He finally smiles, getting out of his nervous state and smiles that amazing smile I've missed so much. I ignore the signs my body is giving me. I can't feel these things, I'm with Shawn.. And he's with Nari. There's nothing for US, Hoseok and I just can't work because there isn't an "us".

And there never will be for as long as he loves Nari. And plus, I have a great feeling about Shawn. He's everything a girl should want. But he's not what I want. I shake my thoughts away. "Yes. Of course." He says. "Can I just change? I was in these clothes since yesterday and I rather not be in these clothes when I go to your house." He nods. "I'll wait out side." He says. I shake my head. "Nope. Come. Oliver would love to see you." I grab his hand.

I ignore the crazy shocks going up and down my arm as they began to take over my body. But I knew it was a one way feeling, and plus.. I wasn't supposed to like him. The shocks I feel with only him, he feels with Nari.

**
Hoseok's POV

"Nope. Come. Oliver would love to see you." She says taking a hold of my hand. My heart stops and I feel all those tingles again, all those shocks going up and down my body.. Like from the other day, and it makes me wonder if she feels it too.. Probably not..

**

I step into her house, right away a little ball of fur wabbles our way. My eyes widen in awe, "He's gotten big." I say while I bend down and pick him up. He licks my face and let's out a high pitched yelp. "Yup.. He missed you alright." She chuckles and leans in. My breath hitches as her face is near mine. "Whose my good boy?" She pecks Olivers little nose then pulls away. My heart rate goes back to normal. "I'll be right back, I'm going to go change." She says.

I nod and walk over to the couch.

After a while she comes back out, she's wearing a shirt with a mans face on it and leggings with her hair up. "What? Not a fan of Johnny Depp? He's been my boyfriend since I was a fetus." She says adjusting her shirt. I chuckle. "I don't even know who that is." I confess. Her jaw drops. "I'm going to literally kill you.. Literally kill you Hoseok!" She slaps her face. "How..!" She drops her hands and let's out a breath.

"I'm not even going to explain how amazing he is. Your brain might explode." She says as she looks down at her nails. I chuckle. "Can I at least know who he is?" I ask. "He's an American Actor. The best they have." She says. I nod trying to keep my laughter back, she was so cute it just seriously stole my heart.

"Shall we?" She asks walking over to a cupboard and grabs a leash. I nod and hand her Oliver. She hooks the leash and I set him down. We head out towards my house, which is only a block away. "So you and Shawn.." I start looking down. "What about Shawn?" She asks. I gulp. "Are you two...?","Together?" She asks. I bite my lip, not able to look at her. "Yes..." She says. I feel a pain in my chest, "That's great." I fake a smile and look at her.

**

Faith's POV

I can tell its a fake smile, why was be so sad? "Maybe one of these weekends we can have a double date..." I somehow say. I watch him struggle. "It wouldn't really even be a double date if I'm no longer in a relationship." His words make my heart stop. "Wait.. What?" I ask in disbelief. I watch him hesitate. "I broke up with Nari." He says. I have nothing to say, what was there to say? "I'm sorry..." Is all I can think of saying.

After that its silent the rest of the way there. We arrive to his house. I can hear barking inside, Oliver starts barking as well. When we walk in I see Sunny in her bed with a cone around her neck. I let go of Olivers leash and he walks over to her. I walk over to her and squat down and pet her. She whimpers as she tries to get up. "No.. Lay down Sunny." Hoseok demands calmly and she lays back down. I run my hand along her spotted fur.

Olivers tail is wagging at a 100 wags per second. He licks her face, then lays next to her.

I begin to feel curious, I know I'm nosey.  But I feel curious as of why he broke up with Nari. I take a deep breath. "So Hoseok..." I pause as I look up at him and stand up straight. He looks at me, "Yes?" He asks. "If you don't mind me asking... Why did you break up with Nari.. Or did she break up with you?" He sits on his couch, he pats the cushion and I join him. I watch him become uneasy. "I broke up with Nari.." He starts. He sets his hand on top of mine that sat on my lap.

Again, the shocks run through my body. His grip was gental and it made me feel...

**

Hoseok's POV

I feel this shock run through my body. I was hesitant. I wasn't sure how I was going to tell her, maybe I should just say it. "I.. I broke up with Nari because..." I repeat, then my voice slowly trails off. She stares right into my eyes, my heart pounding.. My heart pounding just for her. And so much I wanted her to know.

I repeat myself for the third time, trying to sound more confident than I am. "I broke up with Nari because I love you. I've loved you for a long time." Her eyebrows knit together and she stands up. "W-what did you say?" She asks stepping away from me. I stand up and she takes another step back towards Oliver and Sunny. I take a deep breath. "I love you Faith."