It felt so wrong keeping it from her, being that this secret can affect her miraculously. And I know it will. "Promise God Dammit." He says through gritted teeth. "I promise." I say marking an 'X' over my heart. "Cross my heart and hope to die." I say. He nods. "And what was that bribe you wanted?" He asked fully engaged. I smirk as he catches my attention.

"I see that you would take risks." He nods. "I believe you can get me what I want Mr. Lean... Being that you're a very successful businessman." I sit back. "Unless..." I look down at my nails. "No. I shall listen." I can hear the desperation in his voice. "I knew you would." I smile.

**

Faith's POV

I freshen up my face and head out of the bathroom. I head back out and make to the den. I witness Shawn and my Father shake hands. "What's this?" I ask. Shawn stands up. "Ah. Faith. Its about time that you join us." My father says. My eyebrows knit. "You didn't answer my question." I pop out my hip. "Oh. You know. Just business." My father stands up. "Nothing you'd be interested in." He adds.

"So.. Faith.. Why don't you and Shawn stay a bit. Jeong doesn't really conversate with me as much as he used to." He drapes an arm over my shoulder and walks me to his wine parlor in the next room. "Ugh... Dad. I don't think Shawn wants to stay and watch you get drunk." I push his arm off of me. "I don't mind actually. Your father and I are closer than you think." Shawn smiles and leans against the wall as my dad disappears into the parlor.

"Ain't that right Heon?" Shawn asks, sticking his head into the parlor. "Y-yeah." I hear my dad. I feel this weird sensation in my stomach as if it was trying to tell me something. I ignore it.

"And plus.. I don't mind having a drink with your old man." Shawn smiles as my dad makes it out the parlor with a huge bottle of wine.  "Ah. My finest." He says dusting it off. "Aged it well." He adds. I smile nervously. "Oh.. Okay.." I say, knowing damn right that it was going to be the last time I'd see both of them sober. We head into the huge dinning room. The rest of the night I just sit there, watching my dad and Shawn get stupid drunk.

I fix myself a turkey sandwich and a bowl of rice. It was like watching a kdrama. When the character gets drunk off of two tiny cups and starts talking about their problems. Watching them drunk and singing songs together really made me hungry. "Faith.. You're.. You're so cute.. You know that?" Shawn asks as he walks over to me almost falling on the floor. "Shawn.. You're drunk. Maybe you should go home." I say.

"No no... Shhhhh." He sits on the table and sets his finger on my lips. "You make me so..." He pauses and shakes his head so that his hair goes in his face. He then starts laughing. "Crazy." He says. "Sha-" his drunken lips cut me off. I try to push him off but I get hypnotized by his skills. "Get THAT SHAWN!" I hear my dad. "Mr. Lean. That's your daughter." I hear Jeong.

"O-..oh yeah.. Shit.. No.. D-dont get that Shawn. You.. Bitch." I feel Shawn smile against my lips, then he pleads for entrance with his tongue. I'm hesitant than I let him in, his tounge tasted like alcohol. He wins dominance, exploring my cavern. I was completely hypnotized.

He finally pulls away and smiles at me, he never looked so hot. He runs his fingers through his hair, forcing his bangs back. "Shawn.." I say. His eyebrows raise and he leans in with a funny look on his face, like he just woke up from a good nap. "Eh?" He asks. "Are we.. Like ..." I feel my face heat up with embarrassment. "Faith.. You're my girlfriend right?" He asks. "Do you want me to be?" I ask. "Very much *hiccup* so." He smiles. "Then.. Okay." I smile back.

"Sh-Shit.. I mean.. Shawn. Please don- don't drive home." My dad wobbles on over and Jeong helps him. "Please stay.. Its too late to drive home." He says sounding serious. "Faith.. You can sleep in your own room." He then turns and points at Shawn's face. Shawn grabs it and stares at it. I begin to laugh at this funny scene. "And you." My dad says pointing his other finger at Shawn. "Guest room." My dad has never been this nice.

"Oh.. Okay." Shawn says hopping off of the table. "Will do." He says throwing his hand on his forehead saluting my dad. "SIR!" he raises his voice.

**

I help Shawn up the staircase to the guest room. "Faith." He calls. "Yes?" I ask out of breath. "I'll be lonely." He says. "What?" I ask as we stand in front of the door to the guest room. "I'll be lonely if I sleep alone." He says. I open the door and walk inside. "I'm sorry Shawn, I have to follow my dads rules. This is his house." I say helping him onto the bed. He lays back. "Mmm.. kay.." He whispers and rolls on his side. I chuckle and walk out of the room. "Faith." He calls.

"Yes?" I ask. "No good night kiss?" He asks. I chuckle and walk over to him and lean in to kiss his head. My legs then fly in the air and my shoes fly off as he pulls me into bed. "Shawn." I say out of breath as he lays on top of me. "You're not leaving." He says in my ear making me shutter. His arm wrapped snugg around my waist not giving me hope of escape. His leg wrapping about both of mine, his lips pressing against my collar bone.

My breath hitches and I try not to make a sound. His kisses trail up to my neck and out of no where I hear him snoring. I let out a breath of relief. "Good night Shawn." I whisper.

Its so cute how he looks when he sleeps. I decide to stay in his arms, they were warm and comfortable. I then start to forget about Hoseok. I've realized that I hadn't thought about him since I've seen him today. Maybe it was a good thing I had Shawn. I had a good feeling about him. And since my father liked him, it was my destiny to meet him. I wasn't supposed to fall for Hoseok like the way I did. I listen to Shawn's heart beat and it makes me blush.

I felt that this was for the best, since he loved Nari and I was just a friend to him. I grin to the thought of Shawn and I together for a long time.