D8 night

"So do you wanna go to Walmart fro ice cream or somewhere else?" I asked Maddie.

"Lets go to McDonalds."

"Okay." I smiled.

She smiled back at me.

-

"Hi can i have two ice cream cones."

"Chocolate or vanilla?"

"Both chocolate please."

"Okay. That'll be a dollar at the next window please."

We pulled up to the next window and Maddie handed me a dollar to give to the cashier.

"Have a nice night."

"You too."

We pulled up to the next window and got our ice cream then pulled out of the McDonalds.

"Thank you Pete."

"No problem Mads."

we pulled in the drive way and went in the house. When we got in the house, Maddie turned around and snaked her arms around my waist. I put my arms around her waist then pulled her close.

"Thank you so much for everything Pete. I really appericate it very much."

"Madison you're welcome. I'm very happy you even considered moving in with me. And i'm also very glad you let me get to know you."

She smiled her gorgeous smile. I leaned my head down and connected our lips together. They moved in sync. I pulled away then looked in her eyes. She had beautiful blue eyes.

"You're beautiful Madison."

"Thank you Pete." she smiled.

"You look tired babe. Go to bed." I kissed the top of her head.

"Okay babe."

She walked up the steps swaying her hips like she always does.

"Good night babe." She said.

"Good night baby." I said.

I heard her bedroom door close. I went up to my room and closed the door also. I took off my shoes and my shirt then climbed in my bed. I went to sleep quickly after that.

-

*Madison's POV*

When i went up to my room i closed the door behind me. I slide off my shoes and put them in the closet then took off my purse and placed it on the back of the door. I took off my gray sweatpants and put on a pair of NIKE athletic shorts and climbed into bed and pulled the comforter over me. I fell asleep quickly after that.

I woke up the next morning at 7:00. I got ready for work then left. Pete was sleeping when i left and i didn't want to wake him so i left him a note.

'Hey babe, good morning xx. I hope you have a good day and i will see you when I get home xoxo.        -Madison

All day at work i worked on the Fall Out Boy American Beauty/ American Physco article all day. I finished the research now all i have to do is book an interview with Fall Out Boy. So i texted Pete.

To Pete- Hey

From Pete- Hey baby.

To Pete- what are you up too?

From Pete- At Andy's. how about you?

To Pete- Just finished researching you and the guys.

From Pete- Good job babe!! So now do you need a interview with us?

To Pete- Thank you babe<3 And yes, could you arrange it? You'd be a life saver.

From Pete- Of course i can do that baby.

To Pete- Like i said before, you're a life saver.

From Pete- Anything for you babe<3

To Pete- Thank you!!

From Pete- You're welcome! Hey babe can i ask you something?

To Pete- Yeah sure babe.

From Pete- Do you wanna go on a date with me tonight?

To Pete- I'd love too!

From Pete- Okay babe, i'll come by the house and pick you up around 6:30.

To Pete- Okay, see you then xx

From Pete- See you later babe xx

-

I walked into my room and opened my laptop to turn on some music. I went in the bathroom to plug in my curling iron then went to my closet to pick out a outfit. I ended up picking out a maroon t-shirt dress, my pair of low top black vans, and my light weight green army jacket. I took off my clothes and put on the dress and the jacket then went into the bathroom and curled my hair. I unplugged the curling iron then walked to my vanity and did my makeup. I did my eyes with the Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette, then put on mascara, i contoured after that, and finally i put on a matte pink mauve toned lipstick and lip liner. I sprayed on some perfume then laced my vans up then grabbed my purse and walked downstairs to wait for Pete to come. I sat on the couch and scrolled through my social media. I saw my sister posted picture of my niece on Facebook. A few minutes later i heard a knock on the door. I locked my phone and put it in my purse then stood up and went to open the door. There was Pete leaning against the door frame holding some flowers in his hands. He was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, a dark blue t-shirt, and a suite jacket over his shirt. He was even wearing his high top black vans that i liked.

"There are for you." He said handing me the flowers,

"Awe how sweet of you." i smiled.

I walked in the kitchen and filled a glass full of water then put the flowers in it then walked back to Pete.

"You ready?" He asked me

"Yup." We walked out the door and started to driving to god knows where.