"Hi Pete."

*Madison's POV*

Pete and i sat around talking until 2:30 in the morning.

"Okay well i'm going to bed." I said as i stood up and so did Pete.

"Yea me too." Pete said while yawning which made me yawn. I walked up to Pete and put my arms around him and he put his arms around me.

"Thank you again for everything today Pete."

"You're welcome Maddie." He said as he squeezed me tighter so i did the same. Then we both let go of each other. I leaned up and kissed Pete on his cheek.

"Goodnight Pete."

He smiled.

"Goodnight Maddie."

*Pete's POV*

"Goodnight Pete."

i smiled.

"Goodnight Maddie."

She started walking up the stairs swaying her hips.

"Damn" i thought.

I walked back to the coffee table and picked up the 4 beer bottle from Madison and I. I carried them into the kitchen threw them in the trash. I turned off all the lights and then walked upstairs. Maddie's door was still open and i saw her cuddle up in bed watching TV from what i'm hearing it was FRIENDS. I saw her smile at the tv and that made me smile. God she is so beautiful. I went into my room and turned on the tv and sat at the edge of the bed and started unbuttoning my shirt and then slipped out of my jeans. Then climbed into bed and started thinking about everything that has happened today then my mind wandered to Maddie. Shes so beautiful, has a gorgeous smile, shes passionate about music like i am and the way she walks...damn. i really like that shes into music, just the way she was when i showed her the basement and the story she told me about her brother playing drums and bass. She looked so happy. That was my last thought before i drifted to sleep.

-

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. So i slipped out of bed and then slide into a pair of sweatpants. I walked down the stairs into the living room and then entered the kitchen and saw Madison standing in front of stove wearing a pair of gray sweatpants and a white tank top and her hair was up in a pony tail.

"Well good morning Maddie."

she turned around and her eyes went wide when she saw me shirtless then she smiled.

"Good morning Pete. You did a lot for me yesterday and so i thought id make you breakfast."

"Why thank you Maddie." I smiled

She placed three pancakes on a plate and pushed the plate, Syrup, and butter towards me. Then it was her turn to smile.

"Aren't you going to eat?"

"No i'm too nervous."

"What? Why are you nervous?"

"My aunt that i'm really close too is pregnant and she getting induced later today and i'm nervous that something going to go wrong."

"You have nothing to worry about. Everything going to be fine." I went over to Maddie and hugged her.

"Thank you Pete." she said as she hugged me back.

"What is she expecting?"

"A baby girl."

"Awe. Does she already have kids?"

"Yea. She already has two kids. Ella and Jillian. "

"Thats great!"

"Yea."