State Champs

Pete ended up falling asleep. But i  on the other hand couldn't fall back to sleep so i just watched some TV. After a few episodes of some show i was watching Pete woke up.

"Hey babe." Pete said when we awoke. 

"Hey." I smiled at him.

"You feeling better?" 

"Yea."

"Do you need anything? Something to eat or drink?"

"I was about to make myself some tea."

"I can make it for you."

"I can do it babe."

"Okay."

I got off the couch and wrapped the blanket around myself and walked into the kitchen.

"Pete do you want anything?"

"I'll have some tea."

I made us both tea then carried both mugs out into the living room. I gave Pete his then sat next to him. I took a sip from my tea then put it on the coffee table.

"Thank you Maddie." Pete said

"Youre welcome Pete."

I put my head on his shoulder then took the blanket that i was using and covered us up with it. Pete leaned forward and placed his tea on the table next to mine. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. I looked out the window straight ahead of me and saw it was poring down raining.

"I love the rain." I said out of the blue.

Pete looked at me confused then looked out the window.

"Why?"

"I don't know. I like the way the sky looks like when it rains and when you hear the rain falling. I am in love with everything about the rain."

"Damn. Never knew rain could make someone feel that way."

"I'm weird like that." 

"I think its adorable." Pete said.

I smiled at him.

"I should probably be working since i'm not at work at the moment."

"No stay here with me only for five more minutes.Please!" Pete begged

"Fine."

An hour later after talking,laughing, and smiling.

"Babe i really need to work now."

"I should probably go work too." 

I chuckled at his realization.

"I'll be downstairs if you need me okay babe?" Pete said as he removed himself from my left side. He stood up and disappeared downstairs.

 I went upstairs to grab my laptop and notebook and came back downstairs. I made myself comfortable on the couch with my computer on my legs with my earbuds plugged into the laptop. I started my research with Fall Out Boy as a band then i did them individually, i started with Patrick and ended with Pete. I had written a lot of notes by the time it was 2:45. i decided that i was done for the day and i put everything on the coffee table next to me. I turned on the TV and cuddled back in the blanket. I tired going back to sleep but failed. So i went upstairs wanting to get my book i've been reading but ended up crawling into my bed.  

I woke up with someones arm around my waist. I was on my back so i turned on my left side and put my hand on the hand that was now on my back. It was Pete...who was sleeping. He was laying on his stomach and his face was towards me so i put my head down by his and leaned forward and put my lips on his. I pulled away when i saw his eyes start to flutter open. 

"Hey sleeping beauty." I spoke up.

"I should be the one saying that to you." Pete said in raspy voice that i personally thought was hot.

I chuckled at that comment.

"When'd you come up here?" I asked him

"About two hours ago. I came up from the basement looking for you. I called your name multiple times and i didn't get an answer, so i came up here and found you in bed. And i decided to join you." Pete explained.

"Yea i tired to fall asleep downstairs but couldn't so i came up here looking for my book and ended up crawling in bed."

We stayed in bed for a few minutes. Pete had his arm around my waist.

"So why were you looking for me?" I asked him

"Just to see how work was going."

"Oh."

"So what do you want to do for the rest of day? Pete asked me.

"I don't know, but do you mind if i take a shower? I feel disgusting." 

"Sure thing honey."

"Honey?"

"What do you not like honey?" 

"No i love it, but i cant believe Pete Wentz is calling me honey, babe, and baby, and kissing me."

Pete just chuckled at what i said. I got out of bed to take my shower but immediately regretted it because a killer cramp came rushing to my stomach. I stopped walking an wrapped my arms around my stomach trying to stop it.

"Babe are you okay?" Pete asked me as he walked to my left side.

"Yea babe im fine."

"Mads you look like you're in discomfort."

"Pete im fine really."

"Okay babe."

"Thank you for at least for caring though babe."

"You're welcome baby."

-

After my shower i felt alot better. I walked out of my bathroom and saw Pete laying on my bed looking up at the ceiling.

"Do you feel better babe?" he asked me.

"Yea alot better than before."

"Good."

"Thank you again for earlier Pete."

"No problem baby."

I leaned forward on my bed and kissed him.

"Hey who were you listening to while you were in the shower?"

"State Champs." (A/N i HIGHLY recommend this band!!)

"What songs?"

"Secrets,Around the world and back, If im lucky,and All you are is history."(A/N These are some of my favorite songs by them)

"I like those songs." 

i just chuckled.