American Beauty/ American Physco

We stayed up until 12:30 in the morning talking.

"Okay well i have to get up early, so i'm going to go to bed." She stood up and walked up to me and kissed my lips. 

"Goodnight Pete."

"Goodnight  Madison."

She walked up the stairs swaying her hips.

*Madison's POV*

 I walked into the bathroom and took off all my makeup then climbed into my bed. I unlocked my phone and opened the app Spotify and turned on some music then locked my phone and let sleep take over my body.

I woke up at 7:30 in the morning and started getting ready. I put on a pair of gray skinny jeans, a black sweater, and my black converse. I went downstairs and saw Pete sitting at the dinning room table drinking coffee. 

"Goodmorning gorgeous." Pete smiled.

"Goodmorning handsome." I smiled.

I poured myself a cup of coffee then went over and sat by him. 

"How'd you sleep babe?" he asked me. I smiled when he called me 'babe'. 

"Pretty good. How about you?" i asked him. 

"Okay, but i missed you in my bed." He winked at me.

I checked my phone and saw that it was 8:00.

"Hey babe, sorry to rush this morning but, if i don't leave for work i'll be late." I went and kissed him. 

"Okay bye babe." He kissed me back. 

I picked up my purse from the floor and walked out the front door. 

-

 "This is an amazing article! i could tell you put a lot of hard work in this." Mr. Hall (My boss) said to me. 

"Thank you Mr. Hall." 

"Okay so here is your new article." He handed me a piece of paper. It said FALL OUT BOY'S NEW ALBUM AMERICAN BEAUTY/AMERICAN PHYSCO. I walked back to my office and sat down in my chair. I opened my laptop and typed in American Beauty/American Physco in the search bar.  I wrote down the first song down. I really liked it. The rest of my day consisted of listening to Fall Out Boy then it was time for me to leave and go home. 

I walked through the front door and saw Pete and Patrick sitting on the couch. Pete was the first to look up.

"Hey babe." he spoke up. 

"Hey." I smiled. 

He came up to me and kissed me then went and sat back down. I walked further in the house. 

"Hey patrick." I smiled.

"Hey Maddie." Patrick smiled back at me.

I thought it would be awkward between Patrick and i but i guess not. 

"Hey so did you turn in the article?" Pete asked me.

"Yea, my boss said he could tell that i put a lot of hard work in it." I said proudly 

"Good job. So did you get a new article?"

"Yea." I pulled out the piece of paper that my boss gave me and placed it on the table in front of Patrick and Pete. I walked in the kitchen while they were looking at it. 

"Are you serious?" Pete laughed.

"Yea." i said from the kitchen while getting a bottle of water.