This is beautiful.

"So where are we going? I asked Pete.

"That's for me to know and for you too dot dot dot." He said while taking his hand in mine. I smiled.

"So how was work today babe?" He asked me.

"Good. I finished researching for the article."

"Good job."

"Thanks . What'd you do today?"

"I went over to Andy's and showed him the song."

"What did he say?"

"He said he likes it alot."

"Thats good."

"Thanks. You can play some music if you want."

"Okay."

"Can you play the band that you were listening to yesterday?"

"Yea sure." I plugged my phone in the AUX and turned on 'Perfect Score' buy State Champs. 

"Always the last to fall asleep, always with a dream in mind..." I sang with Derek.

After a few songs we pulled into a parking lot but there was no restaurant here.

"Pete where are we?" I asked.

"Just trust me and follow me." Pete said as he held put his hand for me to take.

"Okay."

He led me down this dirt path through the woods and too be completely honest, i was kind of scared.

"Here we are." Pete said.

I looked up from my shoes and saw fairy lights hung from trees, a table for two. There was food in the middle of the table and music was softly playing in the back ground. This truly was a beautiful site. 

"This is beautiful." I said as i looked at Pete. "Did you do all of this?"

"With the help of Andy." he smiled. "Do you like it?"

"Like it? Pete i love it." I went over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down so i could kiss him. 

"Do you really?" He asked me.

"Of course! Nobody's ever done anything like this for me. Thank you Pete." I said and kissed him again.

"You're welcome babe." He smiled. 

We started walking towards the table. Pete pulled out my seat for me then he went to his seat and sat down. 

"Did you make this?" I asked pointing to the dish in the middle of the table. 

"I tried too." He said timidly.

The whole night consisted of us two laughing and talking. 

"There is no way that actually happened." I laughed.

"Yes it happened." Pete laughed as well.

"Oh my god." I laughed again. 

-

 Pete and i walked through the front door of the house at 3:30 in the morning. Thank god it was Saturday and i don't have to work tomorrow because it'd be a pain in the ass to wake up from three hours of sleep.

"Thank you for an amazing night tonight Madison. I had alot of fun." Pete said. 

"I should be the one thanking you. But i had alot of fun as well. Thank you Pete." I said as i kissed his cheek. 

He just smiled.

"Well we should probably go to bed." I walked up the stairs with Pete following behind me. I walked into my room first then he walked into his. I kicked off my shoes and placed them in my closet. I did the same thing with my jacket that i was wearing. I went in my bathroom and put my hair in a bun then took off my makeup. I walked out of my bathroom and to my dresser and pulled out a pair of NIKE shorts and a random shirt and put those on and put my dress i was wearing in the hamper. I looked across the hall and sat Pete sitting on the edge of his bed wearing sweats and a gray shirt. He looked deep in thought.

"Hey are you okay?" I said from the edge of my bed. 

"Yea i'm fine."

He didn't really look fine.