Chapter 3

Chapter 3

       When my class for the day ended, I made my way to the cafeteria, knowing Isadora would probably be there with Stacey. Both Stacey and Isadora were wanting to be a social worker, so they had the same courses. Isadora met Stacey on the first day of university and they instantly became friends.

       As soon as I walked into the cafeteria, I spotted the two of them at the table they normally sat at when they went there. I slid into the spot beside Isadora, giving her a smile. She smiled back, giving me a side hug.

       Stacey sighed. "Why are you two so cute? You make me feel lonely. So, Dax, got any brothers close to my age?"

      "I have two," I said. "One is married to his childhood best friend and they have a daughter, and the other has a pregnant girlfriend."

       "Damn," she said. "Oh well, I'll find someone. I'm dead serious, though. You two are relationship goals. What't the best part about dating each other?"

       "No, why'd you ask that?" Isadora whined as I looked at my girlfriend with a smile. "Now he's going to be all sexual and say...."

       "Definitely the shower sex," I said.

       "Ooh, that sounds interesting," Stacey said. "I've never had shower sex yet. What's it like?"

       "I guess you can say it gets....steamy."

       "Oh my word, stop with your puns," Isadora asked.

       "But they're....punny."

       "I hate you," Isadora said.

       "You need to appreciate your man's jokes," Stacey said. "I would kill to have a boyfriend with an amazing sense of humor."

       "Make sure you hide their body first," I said.

       Isadora, thankfully, smiled. "Okay, I do like your sense of humor, but you have too many puns."

       "I guess you can say I got....puns in the oven."

       "That one was lame," Isadora said.

       I sighed and looked down. "I know. I haven't been able to tell any good puns because of the lack of shower sex."

      "What are you talking about?" Isadora said. "Yesterday we....Uh, I mean...." Her face gained a deep shade of red, which I smiled at. She was always embarrassed to talk about our sex life and I found it hilarious and adorable.

       "I wish I had a boyfriend I can be all sexual with," Stacey said as her eyes started scanning the cafeteria. "Let's see....Ooh, that guy is hot."

       Isadora and I followed her gaze before looking back at her. "No," Isadora said. "No way."

       "You're just saying that because you have a boyfriend," Stacey said.

       "No," Isadora said. "Remember I told you about my ex-friends where one of them started dating the guy I like, and then he turned out to be a major douche bag that started hitting on me when he was dating her and I was dating Dax? Yeah, that's him. His name is Ashton."

       "I call him Asston," I said. "Because I like ass nicknames and he's an ass."

       "Who else do you call by an ass nickname?" Stacey asked.

       "My brother," I said. "Sebastian. Or as I like to say, Sebasstian.But Seb isn't an ass. Just a bitch. A cool one, but a bitch nonetheless."

       Isadora rolled her eyes. "Seb and Dax have a very loving relationship."

       "And by loving you mean him calling me a shithead and me calling him a bitch," I said.

       "Because you are a shithead."

       "Ouch."

       "See?" Stacey said. "You guys are so cute and I want a relationship like that. But I like being single at times. I can fuck all the guys I want without being called a cheater. Hey, is that Ashton still dating your ex-friend?"

       "No, they broke up before the end of senior year," Isadora said. "Why?"

       "Because I need a new guy to fuck," she said. "And what better revenge-ish than to fuck that douche bag, then leave him after? Ooh, I should try the shower sex with him."

       "I'd rather not hear that," Isadora said.

       "Yeah, whatever," Stacey said. "Time to seduce that hot douche bag." She got up and walked towards Asston.

       "She's an....interesting person," I said.

       "Hey, at least she's a better friend than anyone else was," Isadora said.

       "Ahem."

       "Except for you, of course," she said before giving me a kiss. "I love you."

       "You're lucky I love you too," I said. "Otherwise I'd cry because you're mean to me."

       "I'm sorry for being mean," Isadora said.

       "Sorry fixes nothing," I said. "But you know what does?"

       "This?" Isadora asked before getting up and sitting down on my lap. Her hand then slowly trailed down my chest and abs, going lower and lower until it rested on the belt-loop of my jeans. "Do you forgive me now?"

       "Yeah," I said, my voice cracking a bit. "I-I think I can forgive you. Although, I wouldn't mind your hand moving a bit lower...."

       She immediately moved her hand to wrap her arms around my neck. "You are too sexual at times," she said.

       "Hey, you're the one who wanted to touch my d--"

       Isadora cut me off by pressing her lips on mine, kissing me softly. Her lips then moved to my neck, kissing my soft spot before nipping on the skin.

       "Ooh, giving me a hickey in the university's cafeteria," I said. "Very kinky. I like it."

       Isadora pulled away and looked at me. "You see what you made me do. You're too sexual and it's rubbing off on me."

       "You know what should be rubbing on you?" I asked. "My...."

       "I swear, if you say it, we're breaking up."

       I stared at her for a bit. "I want to say it."

       "Don't say it," Isadora said.

       "Hey, want to head back to the apartment and get in the shower?" I asked.

       "One day, I'm taping your mouth shut," Isadora said. "Please, stop being annoying."

       "That's rude," I said. "It's part of my personality. I'm serious, though. Seb, Artie, and Evelyn should be at Artie's parents house by now because it's her dad's birthday. We'll have the whole apartment to ourselves."

       "We're not doing anything," she said as she stood up and picked up her backpack.

       I shrugged and stood up as well. I held Isadora's hand in mine as we left the cafeteria, walking by Stacey and Asston, who were already in a heated make-out session.

       "Wow, she works fast," Isadora said.

       "We should try that," I said.

       "I hate you."

       "Love you too, Isa."

_____________________________

Dax is so sexual now and I love it. cx I remember when he was an innocent (not really cx) fifteen year old cock-blocker. He is my favorite character that I've ever written about.