0.5

motionlessmin: hey lets meet

jamlessjimin: what

jamlessjimin: ok so im just going to say it now:

jamlessjimin: im so so sorry for being mean to you for ages and im really sorry if i hurt your feelings but the truth is that i love you hyung and i really want to be with you but that probs wont happen now so rip @ me but thats ok bc i still love you

motionlessmin: ...

motionlessmin: jimin...

jamlessjimin: yes?

motionlessmin: ...i'm straight.

"w-w...what the fuck?" jimin nearly yelled, yet managed to whisper it. "t-then...why is he...." jimin creased his eyebrows. he couldn't tell if he was angry or upset.

motionlessmin: hey...you still there..?

jamlessjimin: yes.

motionlessmin: ok good

motionlessmin: sorry but...

jamlessjimin: so, why are you on this chat in the first place?

motionlessmin: I know Yuri, and she told me that she'd invite you. She showed me a picture of you and...

motionlessmin: you're cute, k.

jamlessjimin: ...k

motionlessmin: look! i'm sorry, but...

jamlessjimin: no, it's fine, go back to ur straight friends.

motionlessmin: wait no

- jamlessjimin is now offline -

motionlessmin: ..i love you, jimin

"aishhh.." yoongi shook his head, running his fingers through his mint, green hair. "i really..."

"you really what?" jin asked, biting his lip as he stood at yoongi's door. "hah. you're gay."

"so are you."

"at least i'm dating him."

"wait, you're dating namjoon?"

"of course, he asked me a few minutes ago," jin smirked. "i bet you can't ask jimin out on a date,"

"wanna bet?" yoongi looked up at jin, who smirked back, staring into yoongi's eyes.

"wanna bet." he nodded, still wearing that ugly smirk. He turned around and finally closed the door.

yoongi ran his fingers through his hair again before breathing out, "jimin...what am i doing? i'm sorry, baby."

"hah, that's cute." his mum teased from the hallway, "who's this 'jimin' person? are they a girl or boy?"

"a boy, mum."

"you're in love.."

"Yeah."

"..with a fucking boy? i never raised you to be like this! fucking hell, yoongi! you had to ruin our family image! no wonder your old friend, jongdae - was it - left our town. have you seen him now?!"

"yeah. he's in exo,"

"sexo?"

"no! no!" jin came running in yelling, "exo! E-X-O! listen to sehun's only lines, it spells the group name."

"e..."

"x..."

"o...." his mum breathed out before turning back to yoongi, "they're not gay, are they?"

"well-" yoongi started at jin quickly hid his phone, trying to keep his mum away from his phone. why? before this, he was reading a xiuhan smut.

"S-smut.," jin muttered under his breath, watching his mother & brother sigh in defeat.

"go away!" yoongi yelled, "jin-hyung is my least favourite hyung," yoongi pouted, to his mum once jin had left, crossing his arms.

"i know," she simply stated, "is it too late for an abortion?"

"Wait! What? No! You can't!"

"i can and i will," she sighed and left.

motionlessmin: jimin
motionlessmin: baby-ji

jamlessjimin: ew what  

motionlessmin: i think my mum might get rid of my brother

jamlessjimin: jin? 

motionlessmin: yh

jamlessjimin: oh no. 
jamlessjimin: how sad.
jamlessjimin: but whatever
jamlessjimin: idc about you or your brother
jamlessjimin: bye

- jamlessjimin is now offline - 

"he knows i like him..." jimin whispered, "but..does he like me back?"

-

"jimin." yoongi muttered. "i...i do love you, but..." yoongi whispered, amost as if she would hear.

"i'm being forced to date this girl, cl, she's really insane. she hits me. help me, jimin."