11. mark my words, kim taehyung

[Aasta's point of view]

"Any questions?"

I took out my phone and typed 'what about school?'

"Don't worry, I talked to your school already and since it's the last week and you have exceptional grades, they allowed you to pass the semester without having to attend."

"Are you ready?"

I nodded towards my parents as I made my way into the car. There was a driver up front, my parents in the middle, and me at the back. Weird seating, I know, don't question it.

"When we arrive, you can explore the city, your mom and I have a meeting to attend to discuss your performance stuff. Okay?"

I gave a thumbs up to him and he turned his body to face the front.

I stared out the window and let my mind drift.

Am I actually debuting? I still can't believe it.

How am I going to get up there on stage with all those people out there?

No. You can do it Aasta. Just believe in yourself. Stage fright will not win this time.

"We've arrived at the airport."

-

I got out of the car as a bunch of girls ran past me, pushing me to the ground. I skid my knee but there wasn't that much blood. My parents, of course, walk past me, not noticing my existence. Again. The only person who showed some concern was the driver, but I bet he was only doing it because he was being paid.

I made my way inside and sat down, listening to 'Oasis' by Beast.

When I was standing at the end of the world and couldn't see the path
I needed someone
When I was trapped in the darkness and couldn't see the light
I was waiting for the helping hand

You wouldn't know that you are the only one in the world
Who is the only one better than the world
I believe dream for you and me
You are the long waited rain in my draughty day. You soaked my heart and gave me courage
You make me fly and smile again
Coming into my arms and giving happiness silently just like a rainbow after a shower
I wanna make a love

I got up when my flight was called. No surprise.

BTS was also on this flight.

Quite the coincidence right?

I put on my hood and sunglasses, walked past them, and made my way to my seat which was thankfully in the front of the plane. At least I'd be the last one out and they wouldn't get the chance to see me.

[Taehyung's point of view]

I followed Jin and Namjoon out of the car and into the airport, the others following us. We were surrounded by screaming ARMYs but I heard a faint grunt of pain. I turned towards that direction and saw a girl with orange converse on the ground with someone helping her up. I couldn't see her face, but she seemed so familiar.

-

This plane ride is so boring.

"UGH! I'M BORED!"

"Shut up or you'll draw attention." Jin scolded me.

"Sorry."

-

As I was returning to my seat after a trip to the bathroom, I saw something familiar. Up ahead was sitting a girl with orange converse. The ones I saw outside the airport.

I was about to make my way to her when the pilot announced for all passengers to take a seat and prepare for the descent.

Just my luck.

I returned to my seat but it was taken.

"Really hyung?"

"What?"

"Are you serious right now?"

"Why so serious?" He said, imitating me imitating the joker.

"Just explain."

"Well you were gone for so long and he needed a seat. Your seat was empty. So yeah."

I grabbed the Mario plushie and threw it in the trash can the flight attendant was pushing around.

"Hey! My Mario!" He said, about to get up.

"Sorry hyung, but you need to sit down and fasten your seat belt. Pilot's orders."

I couldn't hide my grin when Jin looked at me as if his eyes were daggers.

"I'll get you back one day. Mark my words, Kim Taehyung."

"Haruman!" I teased him as the plane came to a stop.