Author's Note - How the story came to life.

Author’s Note - How the story came to life.

This short story was written in four days along with proof reading. I wanted to tell all my readers that this story was a detailed dream I got four days ago. It was a dream that really shocked me. I mean imagine the power of dreams associated with storytelling! And as soon as I woke up the next morning I knew I had to write this story. I had to stop all my work, projects and even my ongoing book called – The Bar, just to complete this entire story and show it to you guys. I knew if I uploaded one chapter at a time it wouldn’t really create the kind of effect I want it too when you guys reach the end. It was an amazing dream and now I never have to forget it since I made it into a short story. I hope you guys really like and comment below telling me it was fun reading this.

God’s name was really Gordon Otis Dag in my dream. I don’t know why but I googled it, the meanings surprised me. Macy was a name I made up for Cupid’s daughter. I didn’t recall her real name in the dream. The other characters names were also made up but Danielle, seemed to have been me in the dream because the tattoo of the blue phoenix is exactly what I have on my wrist on the left side. Something’s in the story might not make sense and some might but I tried making as many associations as I could while I wrote the story. The last scene in the flight was made up but the rest was exactly how I dreamt it. J I hope I meet a guy like Nate in my real life and this was a fun task!

P.s. I am going to put this book for the Watty awards, short story next year, so your comments and votes would really be appreciated so that I can win :D

Love you all!

-          PrincessDD