Chapter 5

Nate opened up his closet that was filled with the most well - tailored suits Danielle had ever seen before and he waited for her to choose one outfit for him, wondering if he should be angry at her for saying ‘it’s not what it looks like.’

“The dark navy blue one” she pointed out and Nate immediately picked that one out and put it on the bed.

“Why that one?” he asked her as he began to strip in front of her.

“I love the colour” she gulped in and turned her back to him.

Smirking at her innocence, he changed his pants and put on the trouser.

“Are you done?” she asked him and out of the blue his hands held her waist and he crushed her spine against his chest. He shifted her hair away from her neck and kissed it. Her smell was driving him insane and so he bit her slightly and Danielle let out a sigh. She was getting so turned on but she didn’t want to show it. She was holding back and Nate understood that.

Nate dragged his hands from her waist to her stomach and started to sway her hips.

“You should get dressed” Danielle moved with him and shut her eyes resisting her natural instincts.

Nate twirled Danielle faster than she could say oh, god and faced her. He touched his nose to hers and looked into her eyes. “Nate” she sighed and he winked. He dipped his lips into hers and captured them with all the passion he had in his body. His hands wrapped tighter at her back and Danielle placed her hands on his shoulders.

“Grab my hair” he whispered as he kissed her harder and she did as he asked. Danielle kissed Nate back with full passion, enough to make her pants drop. She clung on to him like a tiger held on to it’s prey. Nate moved deeper into her mouth and crushed her in his hold. They kissed with absolutely no break to breath. It had to be sooner or later when Nate let go of her.

Danielle was dizzy after he let her breathe. She would have fallen if it wasn’t for Nate to hold her hand before she did. He quickly put on his white shirt and asked Danielle to help him with his tie. Twenty five years and he never took anyone’s help to tie a perfect tie but he felt quite proud asking Danielle to do it for him. He always wanted a woman in his life, which would complete him. It was romantic, Nate thought. He touched her waist and played with her hair while she concentrated at perfecting the task given to her.

As she was almost done with Nate’s tie, a very abnormal old thought came to her mind. ‘What was going to happen when he left?’

Danielle looked up at Nate and she gave him a very serious look. ‘What happens after this Nate? What happens when you go home? I have no other job besides this. Do I have to serve other gorgeous men all day to get my daily bread?’ she kept the stinging words to herself.

“What’s wrong?” Nate asked her, wondering why she was so serious.

“It’s nothing” she moved away from him and turned her back.

“Talk to me Danielle, you aren’t alone anymore, I’m there. I will listen” he coaxed her.

“It’s best we end things before they begin” Danielle turned around with her eyes all red.

“What are you talking about?” Nate was confused and taken aback.

“I don’t need a relationship right now. I need a job!” she screeched and ran out the door.

Macy was shocked to see Danielle crying when she ran out of Nate’s room.  She tried to stop her and ask her what’s wrong but Danielle pushed Macy aside and left the suite, entering into the lift before anyone could grab hold of her.