ten.

Dream, we'll be together at the end of life and creation

Dream, wherever we might be the world will be lenient

Dream, we will fully bloom after all these hardships

Dream, rather than humble, at the end we'll be prosperous

SO FAR AWAY

JIMIN
a week after mixtape release

they haven't been making songs anymore.

to him, it seemed as if yoongi was at his peak—the height of his talents—and then he started going downhill soon after. and jimin didn't want that. he wanted yoongi to produce amazing music as he did and it just seemed like yoongi lost his inspiration after the exhaustion that came with the last mixtape.

it was named FOREVER, but forever isn't really the word to sum up the current situation.

and once in jimin's life, he thought, this forever I've been dreaming of doesn't seem like the forever I've been wanting.

and maybe he's selfish. maybe he just wants yoongi to gain even more popularity. but something in him doesn't want that too—because he knows a huge following would be so overwhelming to yoongi. he may gain many anti's and whatnot, and slipping up just the slightest may lead him to losing his job—losing his passion for music.

and jimin truly, truly does not want that.

it might be absurd, but maybe after they kissed—jimin had taken yoongi's talent from him. it's a stretch, but it's got jimin gasping awake in the middle of the night because of lightening that's far too loud and—

he needs to breathe.

without thinking, he calls yoongi.

"jimin?" yoongi says, voice pixelated and groggy. "the thunder's loud tonight, isn't it?"

jimin nods. even though yoongi can't see him.

"hey, I'm sorry we haven't been doing...much, lately. I don't know what's happened to me. I've lost my inspiration. yet somehow a few months ago I was so, I don't know how to describe it, but it was kind of like the words would flow out of my fingertips as I wrote it all down. everything seemed perfect."

same old yoongi. the one who talks too much.

"your fans have been wondering. after such an amazing mixtape, why did he go on hiatus? he must be planning something big," jimin imitates the comments he's seen. he reads them. some of them aren't so pretty.

yoongi laughs. "truthfully, I'm not planning anything big. rather, it's like there's been a wall built around my creative thoughts and all I've written down at the moment is dick."

he laughs. jimin completely forgets about the thunder. only the sound of yoongi's voice comforts him.

"I hope something smashes that wall down," jimin chuckles, "because I miss your music too. I miss coming into the studio to see that you have something new for me to do. but don't be pressured to produce something—only do it when it feels right."