“Ok so now we have to avoid everyone. We can’t trust anyone kitty, you hear me” I nodded.

Right, trust no one.

***

"Look Avan there are people over there" I swear I could feel Avan groan. "And they are making art on the wall, let's go check it out!" excitedly grinning I pulled Avan along, ignoring his complaint about how just a minute ago we agreed to not trust anyone.

 Stopping right in front of scary looking guys, Avan leaned in and whispered harshly in my ear “Ciara, we cannot trust anyone. They could easily turn us in!”

“Yh but these guys look like they might help us.” ok I lied, I just wanted to spray paint on the wall too.

There were 3 of them in total; all wearing hoods to cover their faces as they spray painted the wall. I must say, they were very talented....

 "Hey guys, whatcha doing?" I put on an excited smile, three head snapped our way, "What are you doing?! Ciara we must go!" Avan hissed in my ear. Ignoring him, I waved at the guys and got closer.

Two were big built and the other one were lean but still had muscles since he rolled up jackets up to the elbows. "Nothing" guy 1 said in a threatening manner but I was too excited to heed the warning.

"So...the spray painting on the wall wasn't your doing?" I asked trying to make sense of this whole situation. The guy looked at their work and then back to me, all of them then shook their heads. I pouted "I wanted to try and spray paint too!" I told them with my kitten eyes (since Avan always calls me a cat)

"Oh well in that case, here" guy 2 said and threw me a can. I caught it and was about to go up to the wall when Avan stopped me, "Kitty this is a bad idea, we could get caught by the cops!" Avan lowered his voice so I could only hear "I can't protect you from these guys, I may have the muscles but I can't see and we have a baby to look after" Avan’s voice was hard.

I placed an arm on his and reassured him "Don't worry when I finish paint then we will leave" and then happily skipped to the wall.

The guys resumed their painting while I popped open the can and began to write my name. "Kitty you better not be writing your full name" Avan said from the back, how the hell did he know I was? The guys began to snicker at me being scolded.

"Why" I asked annoyed.

"Do you want cops to know where we are?!"

“Avan you’re being a party pooper.” The guys snickered and Avan glared. I waved my hand dismissively and went back to painting. I couldn’t write my name so I drew something else instead, this was the only thing that I could draw properly.

"A stick figure...really?" guy number 3 said with amusement in his eyes.

"Okay, I really can't keep calling you guys by numbers. I'm Ciara and that over there is Avan." I introduce us and Avan groaned out loud. His head fell back as if he was praying.

Guy number 2 spoke first "I'm Dave, Robert" he pointed to guy number 3 and finally guy number 1 "And that's Nick". They all responded with a wave or a nod to of their heads.

Dave was the lean one, he had brown hair and brown eyes. Robert was next, he was the biggest of the three of them. He had a shaved head, large arms, broad chest and not to be mean but…he had a tiny lower body.

I tried not to laugh but he looked like one of those cartoon characters that have tiny feet but a big chest. Kekeke, I always laugh at them. Anyway, last but not least is Nick another buff man but this one has black hair with light green eyes, urm can I get a Hello there! Rawr!