33: Boyfriend

In the morning I be sure to wake up before anyone else gets up, and I tiptoe back to my room.

In math, I notice Dave glances over at me a lot more. When the bell rings I get up and start to walk down the hall.

"Ray!"

I hear someone call out. I turn around and realize it's Dave. I roll my eyes as he catches up to me.

"Can I talk to you?"

He asks as we approach my locker.

"Sure."

I say popping my locker open, just wanting him to say what ever he has to say and leave.

"I'm just gonna be blunt and say it, I can't stop thinking about you."

He says, leaning against the lockers. I close my locker and look up at him,

"Why won't you leave me alone?"

I say. He sighs and looks at the floor.

"Since we kissed I've been having these dreams. I want you Ray."

He says, grabbing my hands in his. I jerk my hands from his, and hiss

"You forced yourself on me. I didn't want what you did to me."

I turn my back from him and begin walking to my next class, feeling tears well up in my eyes.

In science as we're quizzing, I stare at my quiz just not wanting to do it. I look up from the quiz and catch Mr. Olson looking at me. He slowly licks his lips and bites it, teasing me. I raise an eyebrow and bite my pen. He quickly looks around to make sure no one else is looking and brings his hand up to his mouth. He makes a V with his fingers and sticks his tongue out in between them. Two can play at this game. I take my thumb and start sucking on it, watching him get turned on. I take it as a win and start working on my quiz.

When I get to Mr. Olson's that night I knock on the door. He answers it, eyeing me up and down. As I walk in he says,

"You were a naughty little girl in class today, turning me on. I think you should be punished."

He scoops me up before I can say a word and leads me upstairs to his room.

"Sit."

He commands, gesturing to a chair. I do as I'm told. He goes behind me and opens up a drawer. He returns with rope. He ties both my arms to the arm rests and both my legs to the legs of the chair. He goes into the bathroom and returns behind me with something. He tilts my head back and presses an ice cube to my neck. Immediately I gasp and try to remove my hands from the armrests. He chuckles, and leans down with his lips close to my ear.

"That's not even the worst of it yet darling."

He says. He walks in front of me, and kneels down, removing my tie, tossing it to the floor. He undoes the first button of my blouse and drops the ice cube down the front of my shirt. I gasp and wiggle around. He smiles, as he watches me struggle. He crosses his arms and states,

"If you don't want the ice cube to melt and soil your blouse, you're going to have to beg me to take it out."

I squirm, realizing that my shirt would probably be see through for the rest of the night and I don't want everyone to see my bra.

"P-please..."

I say. He shakes his head.

"You have to try harder than that, little girl."

He says. I think of his weaknesses and moan out,

"P-please daddy..."

He seems to accept this as he leans down unbuttoning my shirt. He takes the ice cube and trails it up from between my breasts, up my neck. He sticks the ice cube between my lips and slides it into my mouth. As he kneels down to untie my legs, the ice cube melts in my mouth. When he's through with untying my legs he begins with my arms. When I'm free from the bondage, I stand up, my blouse slipping off my shoulder. Mr. Olson takes his hand and swiftly drops my blouse to the floor. He crashes into me and embraces me in a heated kiss. He pushes me back onto the bed and kisses me, grinding his body on mine. He takes a breath from our kiss and sits up taking his shirt off. He slides my skirt off and discards of it on the floor. I prop myself up on my elbows, realizing my bra strap is sliding down. I take my hand to slide it back in place, but Mr. Olson reaches behind me and unclasps my bra. I sit up as he slides it off me. He lays me back down and trails his kisses from my mouth to my chest. He stops as he notices the hickey from Mr. Tucker. He slowly licks my nipple and I moan.

"Who's is this?"

He says in his sexy raspy voice.

"Yours, daddy."

I say.

When we're finished grinding and making out with each other, Mr. Olson lets me go early again.

"Spend the weekend with me."

He says as I'm getting dressed. I nod as I'm finishing up putting my clothes back on.

"Give me your panties."

He says standing up from the bed.

"I have to walk back."

I say, but he just holds his hand out. From beneath my skirt I slide off my black lacy panties, they're my favorite too. When I hand them to him he sticks them in his back pocket and kisses me again.

When I get to the orphanage I go right upstairs to get some panties on.

"Hi Ray."

Braden says to me in the hallway. Darn it, I am so close to my room.

"Hi Braden."

I say. After a little bit of awkward silence I go in my room, but Braden stands at my doorway.

"How was studying?"

He asks, leaning against my doorframe.

"It was alright."

I say as I sit on the side of my bed, being careful with my legs.

"How are you after the incident last night with Mr. Tucker?"

He says. I shrug.

"I'm glad he didn't get in."

I say. He nods.

"You're free to stay in my room whenever you need..."

He says. I smile and walk over to him.

"Thanks."

I say as I hug him.

That night we go downstairs and eat dinner together. We sit by each other on the couch and play monopoly with some of the other kids. When I think Braden's cheating, he tickles me. I squirm beneath him giggling.

"You guys are such a cute couple."

One of the girls say, just as Mr. Tucker's walking by. When he's passed, we say,

"We're just friends..."

After our game of monopoly everyone's heading to bed leaving Braden and I just hanging out on the stairs. When Mr. Tucker comes walking out of his office, I sit on the same step as Braden and he puts an arm around me protectively.

"So that's where the cum and hickeys came from?"

Mr. Tucker says to me raising his eyebrows.

"W-what? No!"

I say, shocked. Mr. Tucker just glares at the two of us and heads back to his office.

That night as I'm getting ready for bed, Braden walks into my room.

"What did Mr. Tucker mean earlier?"

He asks.

"About what?"

I ask.

"The hickeys and stuff..."

He asks, looking at the floor. I blush, remembering my times with Mr. Olson.

"That was my boyfriend."

I blurt without thinking. Did I just call Mr. Olson my boyfriend?