23: The Touch Of Mr. Olson

When the school day's over and I've waited awhile for everyone to leave, I head out to the parking lot in search of Mr. Olson's car. I get in and watch as Mr. Olson looks at my legs. As he starts driving he says,

"You're probably wondering why I wanted to see you."

I look at him as he drives. He continues by saying,

"I want you to pick how I punish you from now on."

This takes me off guard.

"P-punish me? W-why do I have to be punished at all?"

I ask. He simply replies,

"So you learn."

"I don't even know of any punishments."

I exclaim.

"Just list off some that pop into your head."

He says.

"Um, I don't know lock me in a room or something?"

I say very confused.

"Not like that."

He states.

"Then like what?"

I say getting rather annoyed. As he pulls into his driveway he looks at me with a smirk on his face.

"I guess we'll find out shortly."

He says as he puts the car in park.

He leads me up into his bedroom and instructs me to get on the bed. I do so, wondering what he's planning. He goes into his nightstand drawer and returns to me handcuffing my hands to the headboard.

"What?"

I say looking at him confusingly.

"You'll see, but first can I take off your pants?"

He says. I blush and nod. He undoes my pants and slides them off disposing of them on the floor. He looks back up at me for reassurance to take off my panties. I nod and he slides them off as well. When I'm laying there exposed I blush and squeeze my knees together, embarrassed that I can't use my hands to cover myself. When Mr. Olson leaves the room I grow confused. When he returns he closes the door and makes his way back over to me. He digs something out of his pocket and places it right on top of my entrance. I start to squirm immediately feeling my core grow warm and wet. I watch as Mr. Olson stands smiling watching me grow more and more aroused.

"W-what is that?"

I say squirming.

"Ginger, it's making you wet eh?"

He says. I nod, biting my lip. Mr. Olson leans over me and lowers his lips to my ear and whispers,

"I'm going to make you so wet you're going to beg for me to touch you."