18: Naked

"B-but I don't want to..."

I say, fidgeting with the sleeve of my flannel. I typically wear all black, but I have a soft spot for flannels.

"Then I will."

Mr. Olson says as he pulls himself out of the pool so effortlessly. He slides off my flannel and lets it fall to the floor. I hug my arms to myself, feeling the unfamiliar feeling of them being exposed.

"Don't worry, you're safe with me..."

He whispers as he slowly slides my band t-shirt off over my head. I blush, feeling so exposed. As he kneels to take off my pants, our heads are level. Only then do I realize how truly beautiful Mr. Olson is. As he undoes my pants all I can do is stare in awe at his face. As he begins to pull them down reality hits me and I turn back into a puddle of embarrassment. I hold on to his shoulders for support as I step out of my black skinny jeans. As Mr. Olson stands up, his eyes are wandering all over my body. I blush feeling so exposed in just my black bra and panties. He takes his hand in mine and walks me over to the edge of the pool with him. He lets go of my hand and dives into the pool once again. I sit at the edge with my feet in the water. Eventually I can't take the water's temptation anymore, so I slowly submerge my body into the water. As I let go of the edge, I realize that my feet can't reach the bottom. Mr. Olson swims up to me and stands up.

"Shorty."

He teases, flashing a smile. I blush for the millionth time. I feel his hands on my waist and he pulls me to him, holding me up. As he's looking at my face biting his lip, I blush.

"God, you're so beautiful Ray."

He says. I bite my lip. I stare into his magnificent blue eyes and feel my heart skip a beat. He places his hands on my bum and directs my legs to wrap around his waist. I wrap my arms around his neck. I never thought I would ever meet someone I would feel so at home with.