The bell rings so I curse and dash out of the bathroom to run to Home Economics because I do not need a tardy slip. I burst through the door just the tardy bell rings. I gulp for air as the teacher Mrs. Summers tsk's at me with a smile. I rather love Mrs. Summers as my teacher.

"Well, it's nice of you to join us, Sebastian," She laughs. "Why don't you wash up and put your apron on and get started on the recipe while I get everything else situated,"

"Sure," I mutter as I walk to the back of the class to my assigned kitchen. I pull my apron from the basket and then wash my hands thoroughly. I tune out what Mrs. Summers says though as I look at the recipe we will be doing today.

As I read the directions all the way through on how to make the Baked Alaska I find myself smiling. I just made this exact recipe two weeks ago with Wanda. I start to happily hum to myself as I preheat the oven and pull out the ingredients to make the Jellyroll. Soon the other students go to their assigned kitchens and pull on their own aprons as well as wash their hands.

"Your apron says your name on it," I jump from the voice behind me and spin on my heel to come face to face with the new kid.

"Uhm," I gulp. "Yeah, I made it myself,"

"Did you?" He says with a smile. "The whole thing or just the embroidered part?"

"The whole thing," I mutter.

"Nice," James says with a head nod.

"Hey, handsome," Alexa pushes into his shoulder with her own. "I'm in ya' group now,"

"Cool," James says. "Uhm, Alexa, this is Sebastian, Sebastian, this is my friend Alexa,"

"Hey there, cutie," Alexa says cheerfully.

"Uhm, hi," I whisper as my cheeks heat up before I look away to start on the Jellyroll.

There are only five kids in a group in each kitchen so I already know the other two kids besides James and Alexa because we have been partners all year.

Jake is a few months younger than me with a headful of black hair that he likes to keep long and pulled back into a loose ponytail down his back. His eyes are a nice shade of brown and he has never said anything bad to me before.

Adam is a month older than me and has nice brown hair that he likes to keep short and a pretty shade of green eyes. He has never said anything bad to me before either. Although when he first found out that I was the brother to Makayla he asked me to set them up, that was until he actually had a class with her and learned quickly that she is a bitch.

Both boys know that I like to cook and bake and I know what I'm doing so they usually just let me take over and once in a while they will ask me what I want to be done. Adam usually keeps up with the dishes while Jake helps measure things out for me. We don't talk much, though, despite being in a cooking group.

"You only know how to do that because you're fucking Wanda," A voice sneers. I flinch at the voice.

"You're disgusting if you think I'm sleeping with her," I growl out angrily.

"No, you're disgusting, she's like sixty," I snap my head up to glare at Makayla from across the counter.

"She's only forty-six," I hiss out. "And she's like my mother,"

"Oh," Makayla covers her mouth with a hand. "So you're fucking your mother? I thought you would have had a daddy thing, but I guess I was wrong,"

"You're the one with a daddy thing," I say angrily. "You're the one who can't keep your stupid legs shut for two hours,"