New beginning

If you guys didn't know this (   )
Means there talking to themselves.

"Thanks Taka" Tanashi replied.

It was the first time he's called my name. I felt my body temperature rise.

"Yea... I and.. what I said at school was stupid. I'm glad you grew some balls and told the truth after four months" I laughed.

Tanashi gave such a blessed smile. I've​ never seen it before. It was as if it was the best day of his life.

I took a deep breath I had to say these I had too.

" Haru....-

I blushed. I never knew saying his first name would make my heart skip.

" I want to stay by your side. I told you that a while ago and you rejected my but... I never gave up. I want to be there as a friend so if the whole world turn there backs on you I-"

"Why?" Haru  asked with his head down

"Why because... I ... Want to understand you a lot more. I know you think I'm annoying and you hate me, but I promise you..... You will be able to count on me. I know I'm not popular and I have little money but if we could become friends my Faith in you will never die" I said with all my heart.

Tanashi stood up and walked closer towards me.

" I'm afraid" he whispered in my ear.

"What?" I asked

I looked up at Haru who eyes I could not see.

"Taka lets be friends" he said with a huge smile.

I looked and stared. There was something he was hiding something I could see behind his smile.

"No!.... Don't give me that fake smile Haru!" I shouted as I lost my temper

"Why can't you just be honest I don't care for money like your other friends. I want to know the real you. Why can't you just tell me the damn truth!" I shouted

Tanashi stood shocked as he came closer and wrapped his long arms around me.

" I can't tell you, because it doesn't matter." He whispered in my hear

Haru warmth reached my body. He's arms around me I could smell the soft scent of Cologne on him. I wanted to stay in his arms a little while longer.

He release me and I felt the warmth escape from my body.

"You should head home Taka it's really late" he told me.

"I know but .... -"(how do I say it)

"I'm ... Afraid of the dark.." I said with my head down.

"Hahahhahahahah ok ok" Haru laughed.

"Hey it's no-"

"Taka thanks for coming this late to find me even through you're  afraid of the dark" he laughed and smiled.

"Umm I guess you can stay here till morning ....umm there's an extra room down stairs. " he told me

" I'm sorry for barging in like this but thank you very much" I said.

"It's all good see you in the morning" he waved as he went back down stairs. 

Haru pov

I went back down stairs. Taka was up stairs.

(Why did she come to me even though it's so dark outside.)

I went to my room for some reason I felt so happy I couldn't sleep.

(I totally misses judged  Taka. She's amazing and super cute.)

What..... was I thinking. I need to calm down.

"Haru?"

I turned around to see....

"Taka what's up?" I asked

She looked at me with watered eyes.

(Wow she's cute.)

I knew I was blushing so I tried to not make eyes contact.

"I can't sleep in this house it's total dark up stairs and the reporters are still outside its totally scary!" She shouted

I couldn't stop myself from laughing at how cute she was.

"Haha ok ok here sleep in my bed, I'll go up stairs" I told her.

I was just about to walk out the room when she grabbed my arm-

"Nooo please just stay idiot until I fall asleep it's so weird being alone in a house that I don't know anything about!" She shouted

*haru blush*

"Ummm... Yea I guess" I told her.

I put down a futon on the floor and told Taka I'll stay till she falls asleep.

Taka pov

Haru he was so caring. In my heart I felt so bad. I couldn't  sleep one bit knowing I had his comfortable bed and he had the hard floor.

"Haru?"
He didn't answer I guess he was asleep. I got out of bed and got under the futon he had put down. I don't know why but I felt much better. Haru turned my way. He was still asleep. He looked so cute like a small little boy. My heart felt like it was gonna pop.  Time passes as I felt so relax and fell fast asleep.

Haru pov

I opened my eyes to see Taka in front of me.

*blush*

"Taka,Taka!" I shouted

She was fast asleep.

I scratched the back of my head.

*sigh*

"It can't be helped I guess"

I didn't want to wake Taka out of her beauty sleep. I picked her up and laid her onto my bed. (Does this girl even eat?)

"Goodnight Taka" I whispered as I kissed her forehead and went down stairs.

Taka's pov

*dark dark blush*

The idiot why did he do that.

I laid in the bed touching my forehead. I could still feel the warmth of his lips. (What is this feeling?)