Chapter 13

I was trying to unlock the damn iPod after a few days of boredom, I tried all sorts of numbers and his nicknames. Nothing worked until I typed out my birth date, the device finally unlocked.

The wallpaper was our honeymoon picture and I got reminded of the exact moment we'd clicked the picture. Taehyung was all zen mode and I'd asked him to do aegyo.

And he did. Only for the picture.

The fact that our honeymoon was delayed by a whole year because of Taehyung's hectic schedule was actually pretty okay since I married a well known and respected celebrity in both the drama and music industry.

"SinJae?" Mrs.Lee knocked on the door of the room and I got up instantly.

"Yea?"

"You're going home tonight!" she entered the room and gave me wide grin.

So she knew I was homesick all the time, great.

"Arigatou" and she left as she saw me packing, actually I wasn't homesick. More like 'Tae sick'.

Yes I had been alone at home without him for months when he was on tour, but this time I didn't know how much time I had left with him.

All those unsaid words were going to be said and we would pretend like I wasn't going to die. Maybe he'd even avoid arguments and pretend he was happy all the time.

I didn't know.

After I'd finished packing Mr.Lee dropped me off to the airport with some envelope, he told me to open it after I was on the plane, and Mrs.Lee had hugged me goodbye.

I had actually gotten quite attached to her and Mr.Lee even though he was pretty strict.

Taehyung's iPod was in my hand, I was holding on to it tight as we took off, I fell asleep as quickly as possible.

"Miss, would you like some coffee?" an air hostess spoke to me.

"Sure thank you" I said and she gave me a good looking coffee in a fancy mug.

"We will be landing soon ma'am" she left with her tray, why did they arrange an hostess for just me?

I just nodded at her and waited for the landing, which was quick and I was back home in a blink of an eye.

The smell of seasons and home washed me with sudden comfort and I was back to working.

I didn't have any of the effects of cancer, yet, except for hair fall and some sort of skin allergy.

A casual Sunday after two weeks from Japan and I was cooking myself some ramen with coffee for some important presentation and document verification.

After the work I went to sleep but I heard my door bell ring.

It said 2:00am on my alarm clock.

I scurried towards the door in my pyjamas and tried to peep through the key hole but it was black.

Guess Miss Saesang is back! What a pleasant way to die.