Chapter 2

"Phones" 

"Laptops" 

"iPods" 

"Any electronic device is to be submitted" the inspector told and we tried to protest. 

"What can my watch probably do?" Taehyung asked and the inspector just looked at him until he took it off in defeat. 

"We can't keep anything electronic?" I asked desperately for at least my mp3. 

"I'm afraid not" He spoke in an authoritative tone. 

Taehyung and my eyes met, same sad expression. 

"Can't we compensate or something?" Taehyung tried. 

"Explain compensate Mr. Kim" the inspector dared. 

"A new phone or a new laptop" he asked and the guy nodded no. 

"We are dealing with a criminal who is ranked highest hazard because of her record of killing 9 people and eloping from jail" he explained, he thought we should be thankful we were alive.

"No credit or debit cards either, only hard cash" he added. 

I simply nodded while he took us to the ATM and I withdrawed half my savings account. 

"Cards" he asked and we gave him, we had given up already.

We got on a plane with only clothes and we took of to go god knows where. 

"Since we're already on the plane, what place are we going?" Taehyung asked. 

"Since your company BigHit told us to keep you somewhere decent we have chosen a temporary place" he said. 

"You told BigHit?" I asked. 

"Yes ma'am and your family, they will not know about your whereabouts they know about police custody"

"Are there going to be phones or anything there?" I was panicking now. 

"You will find out when you need" the lady officer told handing me a glass of water in the police jet. 

We landed and the left us with our bags. 

"Marshall Chan Lee will look after you" the inspector told us.

We both formally bowed to him and walked into the small office. 

Furano, Hokkaido. The board in front of the door said.

"Japan" Taehyung said knowingly.