Chapter 10

Flashback~

I scrolled through the site again, seeing his pictures with Soo Minha again. 

Half of them were photo shopped and half were from random award ceremonies they happened to stand like 20 meters close. 

"TaeTae?" I called out, walking from the sofa to the room where he was wearing his hoodie to go to practice. 

"Aishhh jinjja I wore my hoodie the wrong way" he removed his hoodie and put it on the right way, making me laugh a little until I passed him my phone. 

He clicked his tongue in irritation. 

"Again?" he asked taking his duffel and pulling his earphones from the drawer. 

"mmhmmm" I answered as he gave my phone back after closing the app. 

"You don't believe that right babe?" he asked as he wore his socks.  

"I might" I teased him and he got up with only one sock on his leg. 

"Really baby?" he wrapped his arms around me. 

"You never know" I further teased and he chuckled letting go off me to wear his other sock and then his shoes. 

"Are you going today?" he raised his eyebrows. 

"Yeah umm I'm going after a while" I replied looking at the ground, when I looked up he had the biggest smile on his face. 

Making my heart blast with flowers if that was possible. 

"I'm so excited Jagiyahhh" he was continuously flipping his hair, he had caught Jimin's habit. 

He pulled my cheek and placed a kiss on my forehead. 

"If you want me to go with you, I'm just a call away" he said before leaving. 

"I love you!" I shouted before the door closed. 

"I love you too!" He shouted in the corridor. 

I nervously waited for my pregnancy report, I was playing with my fingers and when the doctor came out with a file in her hand, my anticipation increased. 

"I'm sorry but-" the doctor breathed in. 

Maybe the pills still worked? They work for a week right? It's okay me and Taehyung will be fine. 

"You have stage one of leukaemia" she said in the same stoic voice. 

"Excuse me" I choked on air. 

"I'm sorry Miss SinJae you have cancer" she repeated and I fell to my knees. 

What is this? 

I started to loose it when she said that there were only 3% of survival cases. 

I broke down and the doctor had someone drop me home, she gave me some medication and told me I had to meet her again tomorrow, with a family member. 

I crossed my legs and hugged myself, this wasn't happening. 

How do I tell Taehyung? He was so excited about having a kid. How will he handle this? 

Then I decided I wouldn't tell him. 

I walked to the BigHit building and saw Soo, she was with Taehyung, shoving her cleavage into his face. 

When she saw me she backed off, Taehyung's eyes followed her site and he smiled while walking towards me. 

"Hey baby!" He called out and my stomach flipped, everything was over. 

"Tae I'll talk to you at home" I said without emotion and shrugged his grasp away, walking towards Soo. 

"Can I talk to you?" I asked and I knew she was in love with my husband, but she wasn't such a goodie she changed her boyfriend every week. 

I cannot believe life made me do this. 

She spoke to me with a sickened sweet tone making me want to puke, but I stayed calm and explained my situation to her. 

Soo sympathised for me and hugged me while wiping her tears away, it was more like I was consoling her. 

"So you'll take care of him after I-" she hugged me again. 

"Yes I'll love him more than you don't worry" she said and wiped her eyes. 

When I went back home Taehyung was already at home. 

"Jagiyah why are you late?" he asked from the couch, he probably knew I didn't have the news for him but he called me to lay next to him on the couch. 

My chest suddenly hurt, I gulped hard.

"I spoke to your girlfriend" I spat and he widened his eyes. 

"What? Soo?" he asked and I was finding reasons to yell at him. 

"Don't touch me, you said it yourself" I took steps back when he came towards me. 

"Anyways" I turned to go to our room, seeing the pictures on the wall, our wedding, our holidays, bangtan family. 

I held myself together and took my bag rushing out of the room and past Taehyung. 

"What is happening please tell me have I done wrong?" he asked as he held my wrist. 

I hated the pain in his voice, but it was better than the pain I would give him by dying. 

"No everything will be right just be with Soo Minha" I replied snatching my arm away from him. 

He looked at me with pleading eyes. 

"Please SinJae... baby... what did I do?" he asked again. 

"I hate you!" I yelled and his eyes looked at me with disbelief. 

I love you. 

"I just want you out of my life" 

I need you the most Taehyung. You are my entire life. 

"This whole fucking marriage was a mistake" I started to sob.

It was the best decision I made sweetheart, we were so happy. 

He suddenly came and hugged me, I tried to get away. 

"Jagiya why are you shaking?" he asked quietly into my ear, his voice itself soothed me. 

"Leave me the fuck alone you two faced bastard" I forced myself out of his grasp. 

Taehyung you're nothing but an angel, I wish you could hold me in your arms forever. 

He backed off at this. 

I left the door and he called out my name, his voice was cracking. 

Sorry Taehyung. 

I love you so much that I have to let go.