eleven - new kid and setting up jalex.

Josh's pov:

since the power went out yesterday my alarm clock reset.

i'm late for school, again.

I quickly change, fix my hair and brush my teeth, then hop on my skateboard.

I get to school during passing time between second and third period.

I go shove my skateboard into my locker when I feel someone run into me hugging me really tight.

"hi Joshua."

"hi Tyler"

he releases me

"I just wanted to say thank you for staying up with me, i'm sorry if i'm the reason you're late for school though."

"hah oh anytime, i'm here for you ty" I feel my cheeks start to blush. "and not at all! I'm late because the power outage reset my alarm"

"ok, well do you wanna walk to class together?" he smiles

"of course"

.

we get to class and take our seats next to Jenna.

"hey do you mind if I sit with you guys, i'm new to the school" I look up to see a boy.

he's cute but not as cute as Tyler.

"oh o-of course" Jenna says practically drooling over him.

"thanks, i'm mark by the way" he shakes our hands.

Tyler's face shoots up "Mark?!"

"Tyler?!"

they embrace, i'm guessing they know each other.

"guys this is Mark, he and I used to be really close in elementary but he moved away in middle school, I can't believe you're back, we should all hang out!" Tyler says excitedly.

"yes we should maybe after the basketball game!" Jenna says overly excited

"still playing basketball, Joseph?"

"team captain" he says cockily.

"by the way Mark this is Josh, my best fren, and Jenna, Josh's best friend."

"haha well nice to meet you guys, we should hang out after Tyler's game"

I don't like the idea of sharing Tyler but I guess we was mark's first, but I can't help but be jealous.

.

after school I ride my skateboard to the store and buy poster paper and paint and I hurry home.

I make a poster for Tyler that says "go #21 Joseph! "

I decide to bring him some water as well.

when did I become Ashley?

.

we're at the game, our school is winning, which is no surprise.