three - searching for the pink haired boy.

Tyler's pov:

all weekend I couldn't stop thinking about the pink haired boy, I was determined to find him Monday at school.

to my luck no one knows his schedule so I don't know which classes he has so I could "coincidentally" pass by and maybe bump into him.

feeling kind of down because half the school day was already over and I still had not seen any sign of the pink haired drummer boy, I walk into my language arts class. I take a quick glance at the classroom and find my seat.

I do a double take, and lo and behold.

it's him.

he's in my fricking class? how did I never notice him, he has pink hair for crying out loud.

I was about to go up to him and tell him he did great on Friday when the teacher comes in and tells us to take our seats.
.
Josh's Pov:

"I swear he did a double take! he noticed me, or us!" Jenna thinks she saw Tyler look over at us.

I just let her believe what she wants because I know if I deny it I'll never hear the end of it.

"speaking of Tyler i'm almost done with your drawing of him, I thought this basketball shot would be cool to draw" I hand her the unfinished picture of Tyler.

"this is already so great he looks so hot!" she says a little too loud.

"Ms Black is there something you need to share to the class that's more important than me explaining your assignment?"

Jenna shakes her head with wide eyes.

"very well as I was saying pick your partner, and when you've partnered up I will assign you a scene from the plays we have studied and you and your partner will reenact the scene to the class in two weeks, you have the rest of class to partner up, get your scene assigned and talk plans"

just as I'm  about ask Jenna if she's ready to get our scene, Tyler comes up to us.

Jenna looks as if she's about to pass out.

hey, up close Tyler is pretty attractive.

no he's not, what am I saying, josh stop it

  "hey, Josh, right? I'm Tyler and I was wondering if you wanted to partner up?"

I don't know if i'm more shocked at his question or at the fact that he knows my name.

"oh um I already have a- "

"Joshua would love to be your partner! " Jenna blurts out cutting me off

"perfect, here's my number, text me later so we can plan when to meet up, I'll go get our scene." he smiles as he walks away

as Tyler walks away Jenna makes an inhuman noise. "Joshua Joshua Joshua"

"what?"

" you have to talk to him and become his friend and see if i'm his type and maybe talk good about me here and there please please pleaseeeeeee."

" well I mean I have no choice I kinda have to talk to him considering you just volunteered me to be his partner."

she opens her mouth to speak but i cut her off

"but i'm not giving you his number" I say as I slip the paper in my pocket.

"I guess that's fair" Jenna says as the bell rings and we head to lunch.

the rest of the day goes by pretty quickly because I have band after lunch and last period I have art.

when we walk to the end of Jenna's street I say goodbye and I plug in my headphones and hop on my skateboard.

I get home say hello to mom and go upstairs to my room, I start changing into comfortable clothes when a slip of paper falls out of my jeans pocket.

Tyler's number.

I look at it and decided to text him.

.

AN: I don't know if anyone actually reads this or if it's even good but i'm going to continue writing because it helps clear my mind of other things.