The Red or the Blue one

-"Everything is changing, but why am I only here?"-

Agust D

"Namjoon, can I talk to you?"

He turns around to me and my hands rub gently against my arms, where Taehyung hugged me. I try hard to shake that feeling off.

But I can't.

I swallow down harshly and look up when Namjoon turns around, pushing his glasses back to the brick of his nose.

He gives me a smile, also questioning.

I sigh.

"I'm really sorry... but I need your help?"

He chuckles lightly when he sees my gaze, not thinking for long. "Of course. What do you need?"

"Actually... I decided to stay... for his treatment", I hesitantly stutter out and he lifts his eyebrows, putting his pencil down.

"And how are you going to do that?"

"That's exactly why I need your help", I blurt out and scrunch up my face but he simply smiles, nudging his chin. His slender fingers tap on the surface of the desk, as I can see him thinking hard.

"You know, that I could get fired for that? We both could get fired."

I feel really bad and after a few seconds, I bow in front of him. "I'm sorry. I won't bother you anymore. Just please don't tell anyone."

He laughs and I feel a hand on my back, as I'm still bowing.

"I didn't say, I wouldn't do it."

----------

Sighing, I make my way to Taehyung's room. It's almost time. And it's about eleven in the evening.

Namjoon has informed the nurse, that Dr. Im wants me to watch today, for therapy reasons, which is absolutely not true. There is actually such a narrow chance of getting through with this, that I'm already starting to pack in my mind.

But I have seen Taehyung, see him everyday and there is something incredibly off about everything, that's happening.

The fact, that it's like there's no attempt to make him feel better.

The fact that they use this medicine. I know it.

I have often come across it, watching patients of my teacher. It's for patients, who have forgotten what happened.

It opens your mind.

In other words, it makes you remember.

And I shake in anger, as I already know, what they are doing. What's the therapy. They want him to remember, tell him things whilst doing that.

But... maybe they just want him to remember some parts of it. Not the whole story. My stomach tells me, that I just don't believe what Taehyung told me. From what he told me at all. The story has too many holes in it.

I push the door open. I immediately meet Taehyung's gaze, whose eyes seem to, like so often, glow throuh the dark into mine.

He's standing right in front of his bed, as if he'd just gotten up and I swallow harshly.

He glances at me for a few seconds before looking down at the floor, his cheeks slightly red. I remember his arms around me.

I can't help but desperately want to feel them again.