Collapsed

Dylan's POV:

The past few days had been mental for me, what with the dead body laying on one of my friends floor, to the weird blurred figure appearing for Sienna's dream. How did that happen? Had it happened to her before? I had no time to ask because before I knew it my legs were moving and I had ran out of the door, my head hurting.

I collapsed to the floor, leaning against a wall, breathing heavily. I heard screaming in my mind, the high pitched scream of a girl. And an explosion. I had to stand in the distance whilst this girl was being burnt alive, I couldn't move. I couldn't function. I tried to move, but my feet were stuck to the pavement. A blurred figure was walking away from the burning house, laughing, cackling almost as if they were a witch, and they  had magically set the house on fire. It was most likely the worst sight I had ever seen in my life.

Sienna's POV:

He just ran out, leaving us, not saying a word about where he was going. His facial expression showed some signs of worry, fear, as well as a hint of concern. I'll admit now, I like him. I do like him, whether it's to a strong extent yet, I have no idea, but I'd like to figure that out. He probably doesn't like me though, he is a celebrity for goodness sake, he can't like someone like me. He wouldn't like someone like me. I'm just a normal girl, living a somewhat normal life with my sister,and a good job for now.

----------

Short chapter because I really didn't know what to write, or add to the end!

I've still got a few twists up my sleeve so don't relax just yet.

Love you guys,

Sophie <3