Spite

Sienna's POV:

As soon as I got his order, and gave him his food, I got back to work. I did what I normally do. I cleaned the floors, dusted the shelves, served people. They seemed really happy, until the screaming began again. My face must've looked priceless, because the boy that ran into me was laughing. Why were people screaming so much? I don't even understand. Then my sister walked in with someone. I didn't know who it was. Could my day get any worse though? Honestly by the end of this shift I'm going to have such a bad headache. My sister was smiling at me, and as she walked over, the other boy went to the boy sitting, eating his food. Lexi was giggling and I asked her what was up. She told me that they were her idols, Tyler Posey and Dylan O'Brien. So that's why there is a load of screaming outside. It makes a lot more sense now. I'm surprised they haven't just walked in, there is a door.

Tyler's POV:

'Dude what have you been doing?' I said, whilst sitting in one of the chairs. They were actually pretty comfortable. 'Well I came here to get our food, but to make the greatest entrance I had to run in, and then I spilt coffee over that girl there,' he said, pointing at her with a little smirk on his face. 'She's a feisty one,' he said, laughing. 'And that's her sister,' I said bluntly. He looked at me with a confused face. 'Her sister was telling me about her sister quite literally keeping them afloat. I don't think she needed you spilling coffee all over her. Did you even say sorry dude?' He shook his head, and I just rolled my eyes. 'Bro, you need to go and say sorry. It is just rude if you don't.' 'But what if the paparazzi takes pictures and says we are dating or something?' 'It doesn't matter, now go,' I said whilst pushing him off his chair. He stumbled and almost fell flat on his face. I wish he did. That would have been hilarious.

Dylan's POV:

I did feel kind of bad about running into her, and spilling coffee all over her now. I hadn't heard her life story. To be honest I don't even know her life story, I don't even know her name. I didn't pay attention to her badge, I was a bit overwhelmed by the press. I casually walked up to her, and tapped the side. 'Hey, sorry about the coffee incident,' I said. She looked at me and smiled and said it was okay. Her smile. Cutest thing ever, I swear. I then placed the money on the side, plus a good tip for her. She picked it up and counted it. 'Dude, this is way too much.' I had already started walking by then, and so I turned around, smiled, and said, 'Keep the change.'

Lexi's POV:

I was sitting on one of the chair's whilst he came and said sorry to my sister. I swear his smile is worth a million dollars. His laugh too. Unfortunately, he did not laugh. I cannot believe I have met both of my idols in one day. Quite literally, all I did was step outside to go and see my sister. They were actually perfection. Like look up the definition of perfect in a dictionary, and their names will be there. Dylan started walking away, so I just grabbed his arm. Fangirl reflex I think? He looked at me, and I said, 'Thank you, you don't know us a lot, but you have seriously helped us out. I know you probably don't like fangirls, so I'm not going to waste your time, but please continue doing what you are doing. Both of you, seriously, because you are changing a lot of people's lives for the better.' I added a little smile on the end, and went to walk back to my sister, but Dylan grabbed me and hugged me. Oh my god. I'm squealing inside, but I just want to remain calm.

He said that that was really nice of me, and that we would probably see each other soon. Then he looked up and winked at my sister. I swear I saw her blush. Tyler just came and patted me on the back and said, 'See you later, lil sis.' Oh my goodness gracious, what is happening? It is a miracle, I never thought this would happen. I'm so going to faint, like what the hell? I looked at my sister, and we just smiled at each other. Her shift still wasn't over, so she just carried on doing what she had to do, whilst I was just sitting at the counter, not bored, just daydreaming.

???'s POV:

Snap, it flew out like a dove, I know people that I love. And if someone takes them away, it will be the end of their days. Looking through the glass so bright, I will come out and play tonight, I promise you I do not bite, but beware, I play with spite.