Regret

Lexi's POV:

'What does it say on the back?' I said to my sister. She just casually showed me it, and I was really shocked to see what it said. 'How are you remaining calm in this situation?' I said. She flipped her hair, and said 'It's just a talent of mine.' I started laughing at her whilst we were walking to our house. My sister decided to just call Alexa and tell her that we had some random person harassing us. Alexa said she would come over to our place in a little while as soon as she finished her shift, so we both went home and cooked a meal, got in our pyjamas and began watching a movie. We got about 20 minutes through, and then we heard a knock on the door.

Alexa's POV:

I was on my shift, doing the usual:  driving around the streets, making sure justice was served to anyone breaking the law, when I got a call from Sienna. She told me that someone had begun harassing them, and that she was going to remain calm about the situation, but it may continue to happen. I told her that I would be over as soon as my shift was finished. I let my husband know that I was not going to be back straight after my shift, and that I was going to visit Lexi and Sienna, and with that I ended the call, not before I said I love you of course.

About half an hour later, I arrived at their house and knocked on the door. It sounded like they were watching a movie. Good for them, they need a little bit of down time. Sienna opened the door with the usual smile on my face, and I told them to come to the table and sit down. 'So lets see this photo' I said. Lexi placed the picture on the table, and as soon as I saw it, I gave her a confused look. 'Why do you have the picture if it is of your sister?' I said. 'Because it has my idol and like crush Dylan O'Brien in it, of course?' she replied, looking at me as if I was supposed to know this. 'Who do you think the person is that is doing this to you?' I said, looking between the two of them. 'No idea' they both said at the same time. They just looked at each other and smiled. I slammed my hands at the table at this point. 'Guys, this is a serious situation, and I don't want either of you to get hurt okay?' They looked at me with a glint of fear in their eyes. They had never seen me like this before.

Sienna's POV:

I was kind of scared of Alexa at this point. Me and my sister had never seen her get angry before, especially not at us. I don't really see what we did wrong. She must be having a bad day. She probably just wants to go home and spend time with her family. 'You should go home Alexa, take a break and spend time with your family,' I said, but as if on cue, my phone began to ring. An unknown number was displayed on my phone. Alexa looked at me and mouthed 'Answer it and put it on speaker,' so that's what I did. I instantly regretted that decision, as as soon as I pressed accept, we heard screaming. And a voice, a voice that sounded eerily familiar, but not familiar enough for me to pinpoint it. They said 8 words:

'You don't know me, but your about to.'

And then this was the worst part. We heard an explosion. Whoever it was had exploded someone's house, and as soon as this had happened they ended the call. We almost instantly heard crying. It was Alexa.

-----------

So why was Alexa crying?

What's going to happen next?

Things are starting to spice up, I'll tell you that.

This is a romance novel about Dylan O'Brien, and it will get to that stage, I promise, but as I said in the Author's Note (if you read it), I'm taking things slowly, and making sure I have something leading up to that point.

Thank you for reading this chapter, and for reading previous chapters. And also thank you for voting, I didn't even expect that. This is my first ever fan fiction that I am writing, and so I hope its good enough for all you lovely people out there.

Love you guys!

Sophie <33

P.S: Comment down below any ideas you have, and I may incorporate them into this story. I will make sure to let the readers know that you gave me the ideas too!

[Word Count: 783]