Deadly

Sienna's POV:

The room was dark, and there was a blurred figure in the distance. He was whispering words that I didn't understand. It was like a mixtape on repeat, saying the same thing over and over again, tormenting me. And then all of a sudden it stopped, and it appeared in front of me. Softly breathing. I could feel the impact on my face, and it felt real. Then the living room of my house appeared. It was still there, smirking. It's eyes twinkling as they looked into mine, and in a flash it moved. Swooping round the room, knocking things over as it went. Pictures smashing, objects flying, and in the midst of the chaos, I was falling to the ground. My legs had crumbled beneath me, leaving me lifeless on the floor. The unknown shaking soon came, as well as someone whispering for me to wake up. I opened my eyes to the room I had previously been in. And it was the same. Smashed, torn apart. Everything had been thrown all over, items of great value, as well as those that weren't. I looked around the room, slowly standing, taking in my surroundings. And in the doorway were Dylan and Lexi. They were wide eyed, staring at me in confusion.

Lexi's POV:

It came out of nowhere. A figure. It wasn't clear for us who it was, but we knew it was trouble. Dylan grabbed my hand, and pulled me towards the doorway. I struggled, wondering what his plan was, and how this person had magically appeared in our house. Dylan pulled me around the corner, and hugged me, covering my ears as the smashing came. I pushed Dylan away from me, poking my head around the corner to see our whole living room destroyed. The blurred figure looked at us, and said six words:

"I will always be with you"

Then he disappeared, and Sienna woke up.

-----------

Shorter chapter than usual, but I wanted to leave you on a cliffhanger.

So what on earth just happened? Who is the blurred figure?

Leave your ideas in the comments below, as well as what you think is going to happen next!

I thought I would make a complete plot twist, due to a film I watched today. It's called Before I Wake, and this is where I got the idea from! It will not go the exact way the film went, so if you watch it, don't think this is going to go the exact same.

I'm finally starting to implement my ideas, and please, just to make it clear, this is a romance and mystery story, so it will lead to romance soon, don't worry.

Love you guys,

Sophie <3

P.S: Thank you for almost 100 reads on this story! When I finish this one, I will hopefully be bringing out more in the future. But this one isn't going to be ending any time soon.

(Word Count: 479)