Untrustworthy

Dylan's POV:

I rushed into the house to find a dead body slumped on the floor. I looked at all the intricate detailing on the body seeing a gunshot in the person's head, as well as the fact that she was wearing a police uniform. I recalled the fact that Posey had told me about them having a police officer who was one of their mother figures. This must have been her. I looked at both Lexi and Sienna's face, and they both looked really distraught. Something must've happened that they aren't telling me about.

'What exactly happened here?' And that's when they both burst into tears, and crumpled to the floor, leaning on each other for support. I guess that was the wrong question to ask. I went down onto my knees and said, 'What aren't you telling me?' Lexi opened her mouth like she was about to say something, but her sister covered it.

Sienna's POV:

The only reason I did it was because we couldn't exactly trust him yet. For all we know he could be P. Since Alexa just died and her last words were basically that we had to take this situation seriously, I was making sure that her words happened. She had also said this man or woman would be brought to justice, and I plan to make sure that she does not die in vain, This male may be my sister's idol, but he still isn't trustworthy until I say so. I gave her one of those older sister looks like let me do the talking. So I looked at him, with my puffy eyes, and my tear stained cheeks and told him everything. From the photograph, to the texts, to the phone call, to the fact that our friend shot herself to get out of the life that she thought was misery, and I ended it on telling him that the person could be listening in to our conversation right now.

Lexi's POV:

And of course then we heard a beep. My sister and I screamed at the top of our lungs, clinging onto each other, like paper does to glue. Dylan just started laughing at us. 'What are you laughing at?' I said. 'The fact that you screamed at your own microwave. Ooo, a lasagne huh? That's one of my favourites (making this up by the way, I have no idea).'  We believed him, and calmed down, until another beep went off. This time it was a phone, me and my sister could definitely tell. I looked down at my phone, and then I looked at my sister's whilst she looked at mine. That's odd. No texts? We both looked at Dylan, as if to say check your phone, and as soon as we did, we saw the dreaded look we were hoping not to see. Astonishment.

He showed us his phone, and it said:

'Look at you, look at you, why are you here with them two? Leave them now, or watch one die, I'm sure I could keep you occupied' - P

Dylan's POV:

I hadn't exactly 100% believed them before but now I do. I think there may even be a little bit of pee in my pants. 'How long exactly have you been getting these?' I said. 'About two days?' Sienna said. I looked at her, taking in her features. Her hair was messy, her eyes puffed up, her cheeks stained, standing there as hunched up as she could, yet to me she still looked perfect. Everything about her was. I held open my arms, and said come here, and she just ran over and jumped into my arms. I span her around, hugging her tightly, and I could feel her slightly smiling.  I looked at Lexi and mouthed, 'Do you want to watch a movie?' She nodded and went and grabbed one. I didn't care about the text, or anything else, other than being with Sienna. That's all I wanted.

We began watching Me Before You quite late at night, and when it was around three quarters through, I felt someone's head on my shoulder. It was Sienna, breathing softly, and she was sound asleep.