Chapter 22: Who is the baby's father??

Lottie's POV (Pack Doctor)

I couldn't believe it. I have been searching for the answer and I finally got it. I finally figured out who the father of the baby was. After doing hours of testing, I finally have it down to only one man being the father. It took me a day to figure out, but now I can go to Alpha Allen and Brentin to let them know who the father is. This should take some of the stress off of everyone. Maybe it will help Aaryana in figuring out if she should give Brentin a second chance or not. But I wonder what will happen to the baby.

Once I had everything I needed to show to Alpha Allen and Brentin, I called them to come to my office. Alpha Allen answered after the first ring. "Doctor, I hope you have good news for me." He said.

"Alpha Allen, I need you and Brentin to come to my office. I found out who the father is." I told him.

"We will be there momentarily." He said then hung up. I put the folder on my desk and waited for them to come in. Five minutes later, there was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said. The door opened and in walked not just Alpha Allen and Brentin, but also Aaryana and another guy. Judging by how much he looked like Alpha Allen, I would say he is Alpha Allen's son and Aaryana's brother.

"What are the results? Who is the father?" Alpha Allen asked.

"The father is..." I trailed off looking at Brentin and Aaryana. Brentin looked upset while Aaryana was holding her composure well. Aaryana's brother on the other hand was about ready to murder someone, judging by his looks. Finally, Alpha Allen just looked curious and upset.

"Who is the father?" Aaryana snapped. Well, so much for holding her composure.

"It's Kip. Kip is the father. What do you want me to do with the baby? I can put it up for adoption or just give it to someone in the pack or I could just sign him over to you, Brentin." I told them. I watched as Brentin's shoulders sagged with relief and as Aaryana's face went from shock and surprised to an expressionless mask. I watched as Alpha Brentin released a breath that I doubt even he knew he was holding. I watched as Aaryana's brother started smirking. To say the least, they were all happy that the baby didn't belong to Brentin. Maybe it will help Aaryana and Brentin have a relationship again. But, judging by how stubborn Aaryana is, it may take a while.

"Well, see if anyone in the pack wants it. If not, then put the baby up for adoption. He hasn't been named yet so the adoptive parents can name him. Not to be mean, but I don't want the child or anything to remind me of Julie." Brentin said.

"I think he should just be adopted out. If anyone from Brentin's pack gets him, they may not treat him right because he is a product of the alpha and his mistress's indiscretions. They would probably abuse him or neglect him because they lost their Luna because of his mother and no baby should have to go through that. He should be adopted by someone in Antoine's pack or mine. I mean Lydia has been taking care of him, it wouldn't be right to take him away from her when she is already attached." Aaryana said.

"If that happens then you have to see the baby every day. Will you be able to handle that?" Alpha Allen asked.

"Honestly, I don't know dad. But, if I can't, I can always let her join Antoine's pack again. I am not going to uproot the baby from the only person who has been taking care of him since he was born. I also will not take a child from someone who is already attached to him. That would be heartless. Besides, look at it this way; if someone was to separate me from my children, after I have gotten so attached to them, I would flip. So, I cannot and will not do that to Lydia." Aaryana said to her father.