Chapter 12

Figured I'd do an early update for all the reads, votes and comments I have gotten. Let me know what you think of this chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaryana's POV

Just to let you know...never have kids. The pain is horrible, especially if you have to go through 8 hours of labor. I went into labor yesterday at 7 pm, Daniel was born at 2:45 am. Angelica was born at 2:48 am and Zander was born at 2:52 am. But, if you ever do, just know that looking into your kids eyes is the best part of it. Well, that and hearing them cry for the first time. Yes, I had my babies. What the doctors thought was only twins, turned out to be triplets. Two boys and a girl. What order you ask? Well I had Daniel first, then Angelica then last was Zander. Turns out when Quan seen another hand yesterday, he wasn't seeing things.

Right now, the babies are getting checked out. Quan said that I should be able to start doing my daily routine either later on today or tomorrow at the latest, depending on when I feel like starting again. So, I figured I would spend today with my babies, and then tomorrow get back to some alpha work. Maybe do some paperwork that I am behind on, that way I can have my kids with me. But, right now, I have to call my dad to tell him that I had the babies, I know he'll want to see them so he'll probably be on the next flight here. I dial his number and then wait for him to answer.

"Aaryana, why haven't I heard from you? You normally call me everyday. You didn't call me yesterday and it's almost midnight. Are you ok? Did something happen? Are the babies alright?" He threw question after question at me. I held back a laugh at how worried he was, and then told him what happened, and why I haven't called him.

"Dad, I'm fine. Calm down. The reason I didn't call is because I went into labor. I had the kids..." I said right before he cut me off.

"Alright, I will be there in the morning. Get some rest and when you wake up I should be there." He yelled through the phone. Before I could reply back, he hung up. Well that's about how I expected the phone call to go. But, I didn't think that he would interrupt me before I could tell him I had triplets instead. Oh well, that will be a surprise for him. After thinking about that, I waited for the babies to be brought back to me. I guess I must have dozed off because the next thing I remember is Quan waking me up.

"Aaryana, I brought the babies back and they need to be fed." He told me. I sat up fully alert once I heard Angelica cry out.

"Hand her to me." I demanded. He handed her to me and waited until I was done feeding her so he could lay her back in bed. Then, he handed me Daniel. After Daniel was done eating, it was Zander's turn. I looked at him and couldn't help but realize how much he looked like Brentin. He had Brentin's raven black hair, his nose and mouth. I don't know about the eyes yet because his are closed. So, I looked at Daniel and Angelica to take in their features as well. Daniel has Brentin's hair and nose as well but he has my dad's mouth. Angelica was the spitting image of me, well minus the eyes. I won't see them until they open them. After feeding them, and after Quan put them all in bed, I laid down to get some sleep.

Alpha Allen's POV

My daughter had her babies. I'm a grandpa! I know I shouldn't have hung up on Aaryana, but I am excited to finally meet my grandchildren. Surely she will understand. After I hung up from her, I called my pilot and told him to have the pack's jet ready in 30 minutes. Then, I packed me some clothes and went to tell my son and Beta where I will be.

"Antoine and Beta Jeff, I am heading to Paris, France for a few days. I won't be gone longer than a week. The tracker is supposed to be checking in around 10 pm every night. So, when he checks in, I need you to call my cell and give me his report." I said. Beta Jeff nodded his head saying that he would.

"Why are you going to Paris, France?" Antoine asked me.

"Well, it seems your sister had her babies." I answered. "Oh and I order you not to tell Brentin when he calls."

"Can I come? I haven't seen her in months." Antoine said. I nodded my head. "When are we leaving?"
I looked at my watch. "In another fifteen minutes." I told him. As soon as I said that he ran upstairs to get his things. In 5 minutes he was back downstairs ready to go. "Jeff, you know what to do. If you have any problems, any at all, call me immediately."

"I will, Allen. You have no worries on this end. Now go see your beautiful daughter and your grandkids. I want to see pictures when you get back." He told me.

"Alright, and that's a must. I'm not leaving there until I have pictures of both grandkids with me, Aaryana and I guess Antoine." I told him. After saying that, Antoine and I went to the jet. Once we were comfortable, I told the pilot to take off. I knew it would take roughly 8 hours to get to France, so I laid back to get some sleep before we landed.

Antoine's POV (Needed a new POV I thought it would be nice to finally hear from her brother J)

My sister was pregnant? Since when? Why didn't I know about it? I can't believe I'm an uncle. But, wait... Why can't Brentin know where she is? Well that's a dumb question. If my mate cheated on me, I'd never want to see them again. But I thought that he got another girl pregnant, not Aaryana. I can't ask dad because he's asleep. So I guess I can ask him when we land, or when we get to Aaryana's house. I had so many questions floating through my mind that I couldn't sleep, so I went and played COD on the XBOX the plane has. After playing for a while, well about 3 hours, I got tired of playing so I turned on the tv and flipped through the channels. I finally settled on watching Cold Case. I don't know why but I like this show, it proves that justice prevails no matter how long it has been.

The next thing I know, dad is waking me up. "Antoine, we are about to land. Now hurry up. I want to try to make it to your sister's house/pack before she wakes up." He told me. So I jumped up, got dressed and fixed my hair. By the time I was done, the pilot had said that we would be landing in 5 minutes. So I took my seat and settled in before we landed. Once we landed, I noticed a black SUV sitting at the air strip, and seeing as it's a private strip I was wondering who was driving the SUV. A tall man, about 6'4" stepped out of the SUV.

"I'm Marty, Beta of the Tranquil Darkness pack. Welcome back Alpha Allen. Ready to see your daughter and grandkids?" He asked.

"I sure am." Dad replied. Then he noticed me standing there. "This is my son, soon to be alpha of the Night Star pack, and Aaryana's brother, Antoine." He introduced me to Marty.

"Pleasure to meet you, now we got to hurry. Quan just told me she will wake up in about an hour. And, if I'm not mistaken, you wanted to be there before she woke up?" He said but it came out more like a question.

"Indeed I do." My dad said after throwing his bag in the backseat and getting into the front seat. I followed behind him. Within 30 minutes we arrived at my sister's house. Well, pack house. Marty showed us to the medical room she was in. I looked around for the babies, but I guess the doctor, or Quan, had them. I was getting ready to say something to dad when suddenly the door opened and Quan came in.

"Quan, how's my 2 grandchildren?" Dad asked. Quan looked around nervously, but then started smirking.

"Hello Alpha Allen and Antoine. Good morning Aaryana." He replied.

"Quan, where's my babies?" Aaryana asked. I turned to look at her. She didn't look like she just gave birth to a baby. Or wait, what did dad say? He said 2 grandchildren.

"I'm going to bring them in. I wanted to make sure you were awake first." Quan told Aaryana. He left the room and was back shortly with the babies. But, instead of 2, there were 3!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember to vote, comment, fan and share with friends. Hope you enjoy this chapter.