31| Article

ARIA MOVES ON? WITH SEBASTIAN STAN?!

 It didn't take a genius to notice the chemestry between Aria Bennet and Sebastian Stan, but back then they were both taken, and showed no signs of atraction.

 Aria and Chris broke 3 months ago. Aria is living the amazing life of a single woman in New York (as far as we could tell) and Chris is dating fellow actress Jenny Slate and is currently living in Los Angeles.

Sure, over these 3 months we grew used to seeing Sebastian and Aria out together for coffee, shopping (it was once, but still), dinners and even a Broadway play. And now this? 

Today we had the confirmation we needed. A fan of Aria's who was staying at the same hotel as the two, caught the two of them out, in a balcony and taped it. Sure it could leave them unhappy, but lack of privacy to some point is something they must be aware of on the life they live.

At some point, which did take a while, Sebastian pulled her in and KISSED HER! Just like that. 

For the past few days, some fans have had the luck of finding them either on the beach, at the hotel or out in the city, and they have very happily taken photos with them. 

They seemed happy and we're pretty sure Ellie is vetting Sebastian as of right now, so... What do you thing? Do you think there's a future for them?

Leave your opinions on the comments section below.

---------------------

The TV was on. Jenny was asleep. Without even realising he ended up at E!Entertainment, and for a while he stood there, watching it and snickering at some of the news, when Aria came up. Aria and Sebastian.

And there he was. 

On the couch, with his new girlfriend's head on his lap, watching his last girlfriend kiss his best friend on the TV, and even though it was his fault that they broke up, he still felt it.

That sadness creeping up inside of him, tearing him up, reminding him of what he had and was stupid enough to give up. 

All he could hope was for it to leave him alone soon. 

THE END

AN: NEEDLESS TO SAY, THERE'LL BE A SEQUEL. 

I WANT TO APOLOGISE BUT THIS WAS ACTUALLY MY IDEA FOR THE STORY. MAYBE NOT WITH SEB, BUT THIS WAS WHAT I ENDED WRITING. SEQUEL WILL BE LONGER AND WILL MOST LIKELY HAVE A HAPPY ENDING.

SO SORRY, AND I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND IF YOU DON'T DESIRE TO READ THE NEXT BOOK. 

ANYWAY, THANK YOU FOR READING AND STICKING WITH ME THROUGH THIS ONE.