26| Private Chat

Kit Kat 🍫
HEY SISTAH

Well hello there, darling!
How's my best friend doing?

Kit Kat 🍫
Great!
Tired and on set but great!
You?

Fine.
Chris is still asleep and snoring like a truck by my side. 😒

Kit Kat 🍫
Sounds great! 👌

Kit Kat 🍫
Oh btw, this is Elise! She's my new co-star!

Kit Kat 🍫Isn't she like, crazy gorgeous?!And I didn't search and find the photo, before you ask!

Kit Kat 🍫
Isn't she like, crazy gorgeous?!
And I didn't search and find the photo, before you ask!

Kit Kat 🍫
She sent it to me!

She sure looks pretty...

And I wasn't going to ask!

Kit Kat 🍫
You totally were

Kit Kat 🍫
And pretty is saying something!
She's so funny and sweet and has this really cute British accent!

Sounds like your type of girl.

Kit Kat 🍫
Oh, I forgot to mention! She's bi too!
It's nice not being the only woman appreciating other women's ass here!

Wow, you two have surely bonded!
It's good to know that you found someone nice who understands you to talk too.

For real, Kat.

Kit Kat🍫
This sounds bad, but it feels good not being the only one receiving dirty glances

I can only imagine 😡
How's Seb?

Kit Kat 🍫
Fine... I think

Kit Kat 🍫
I gtg
We'll talk later

Sure?

_____

She didn't know how to describe the feeling in her gut, but she she knew for sure that it wasn't good.

She wanted to give it more thought, but when Chris pulled her tight by the hips and nuzzled his face on her neck, she lost focus.

They'd been dating for the past four months and she still wasn't sure about how she felt about having someone's arms wrapped around her.

When he started to lightly kiss her neck, she felt the need to put some slight space between them.

She turned around and pecked his lips, making his eyes open a little.

"Mornin'"

"Good morning."

Chris was about to fall back asleep when she kicked him in the closest place she could, making his sit up and clutch his left leg.

"Ouch! What was that for?!"
"Your snoring kept me awake. Your on breakfast duty."

Chris wined and threw himself back into the back. If there was one thing he wasn't fond of was cooking and she was very much aware of that.

She didn't stop, though. She tickled and kicked and yelled at him until he got up, beaming smile when he put on his shirt on.

He had given up and she was free from the kitchen at least for that morning.

"Pancakes?"
"Yes, please."

She watched as Chris dragged himself out the bedroom before giggling and heading towards the bathroom, ready to start her day.

____

I have no absolute idea of what is Kat Dennings sexual orientation is, although I do believe she is straight.

Nevertheless, in here she is bisexual.