29| Real life

A.N: TWO IMPORTANT THINGS: 1, NO EMOJIS. MY PHONE'S INTERNET IS DOWN AND I'M WRITING ON MY LAPTOP; 

2, DEAR FRIENDS, THIS IS TOTALLY THE BEGGINING OF THE END. I HAVE AROUND TWO MORE CHAPTERS PREPARED, AND I MIGHT PUBLISH THEM ALL TONIGHT.  

She was sitting and not knowing what to do or say. She was all alone in New York, - well, maybe not entirely all alone, she had friends, after all - and he was somewhere in Georgia, calling her almost five times every seven days himself, sometimes not picking up her calls, and was overall, distant.

For a brief moment she allowed herself to compare her relationship to Kat and Baz's. How Kat met someone else, became distant, after a while she admitted that she was in love with that someone and broke things up with Sebastian peacefully. 

It was late. Really late. She pondered not getting up when the knock came, but ended up dragging herself to the door, when it became almost urgent. Sebastian was on the other side, a few tear trails on his cheeks, his eyes red and she was pretty sure that his shirt wasn't correctly dressed.

"Baz... What's wrong? At 1 in the mornin?"

He looked down, his foot's movement not stopping, and even though his mumbles were low, it was so silent outside that she heard him.

"Kat broke up with me. There was someone else."

Aria placed her head in the doorway, finally understanding his state, and pulled him towards her, pushing herself to the tip of her toes, being too small to hug him in that position.

"I'm sorry... You want to come in?"

"Yes, please."

Things were better now. Kat was happy, Seb was happy and he became her ultimate best friend in the city.

Was that the destined end of her relationship? By then she had already ignored about 24 articles, all of them covered with photos of Chris and Jenny Slate, that Chris told her were nothing but fake. 

In all honesty, she was beginning to believe them. Wouldn't be the first time they knew about things before her. 

She tried to ignore them all. She really did. But this one she couldn't. She also wanted to believe in him at all costs, but hand holding and occasional hugs were becoming too much for her. 

She tried to remember the last they had held hands. After being together for almost a year, she had spent the last month apart from him and between her new album and filming Agents of SHIELD, so as much as she wanted to blame him for their detachment, she couldn't. 

But this? This she could blame him for. For the pain she knew she would soon feel, for the brand new songs that will feature in her album, for the drive that's to come that she'll most likely use in working, for the soon to come articles and messages, for the bottles that she'll soon buy.

She didn't have the strength for this. Her sister was right. Hell, she'd dare say that even that snake called Kendall was right all along. Her and her exs and everyone who had made a point on how flawed she was.

Decisions have to be made and as hard as it was, she had to make this one.

"I can't do this anymore..."

At around midnight she was sure of three things: 

1: Her sister never vetted him;

2: She was sure that after this she'd make sure her sister would do so.

3: She had found a great shoulder to cry on.

A.N: I'M A BITCH, AM I NOT?