20|Article + Twitter

WHAT IS GOING THROUGH CHRIS'S MIND?

It's common knowledge that when a guy starts flirting with a girl the way Chris has been flirting with Aria, that he's interested in something.

Now, we also know that Chris is not famous for long term relationships and that Aria's last relationships have all ended up with her hurt. Not even mentioning their 11 year age gap.

Three days ago we got to see of the two of them out in Los Angeles, on what seemed to be a date.
Some fans snapped some photos of them leaving the hotel where Aria was staying, and caught them with their arms linked.

Yesterday, Chris promptly defended Aria after being thrown shade by her ex on Instagram, and started the #AriaBennetAppreciationDay.

For the past hours fans, family and friends of the actress have posted in several social media websites photo of Aria and captioned those same photos with texts of how much they adored her.

This was a really nice gesture from his part, and we have to admit it, but at the same time we fear that she may leave hurt again.

Tell us your opinions on the comments below.

------

@enews: go check out our newest article on Evenett! Leave us your thoughts here too on whether @chrisevans and @ariabennet should or should not be an item!

@chrisevans: @enews what the hell do you have to do with whether or not me and @ariabennet should be an item.

@ariabennet retweeted @chrisevans's tweet.