24| Real life

She particularly enjoyed lazy days. Being able to sit either on her couch or bed, her TV on while cuddling (now more than ever) her many blankets.

Lucky her the hotel had Netflix, because she was feeling like watching films.

It was around the middle of "The Little Mermaid" when she heard a knock on her door. Eyebrows furrowed, Aria got up, grabbed the closest thing she could find (which also happened to be a remote TV controller) and headed to the door.

When she opened it, though, she found Kat and Sebastian outside, looking as if they had just gotten out of bed, while holding 3 Starbucks coffees (Sebastian) and a light brown paper bag (it was actually cradled on Kat's arms). Sebastian actually had to hold in a laugh when he saw the grip Aria had on the controller.

"Please don't tell me you were going to use that as a weapon!"

Aria actually pouted, before answering him with a tone she had mastered while playing Daisy.

"I can still bash your head in if you want me to."

"There'll be no need, thank you very much. My boyfriend is simply an idiot."

Kat quickly shoved herself between Aria's arms for a strong hug, before passing her to Sebastian.

Once inside, Sebastian handed Aria one of the coffee cups, and when she took a sip she found her usual white mocha, and ended up letting a moan slip.

"You know, sometimes I wonder how come we never had a threesome? Do you think Sebastian's not attractive? Or are you more into foursomes? We could always invite Chris!"

Aria chocked on her drink and Sebastian almost fell, tripping over one of the chairs on the suite. Luckily no coffee was spilled.

"Kat?! What the hell! It's not that he's unattractive, it's just that I always saw him as a sibling!" - Sebastian nodded like a madman from the chair he had fallen into. - " And what was that about Chris?"

Kat laughed loudly before throwing herself onto her big bed and settling her head between her pillows.

"Do I have to? What were those dates about?"

Aria was now blushing and trying to hide it by drinking her coffee.

"Yeah, Chris won't tell me either."

"It was nothing major. First we went down for coffee and on the second one, we had lunch at his place. Like I said, nothing major."

Kat hummed disbelievingly, before throwing her a look that told her exactly that she knew that there was more than what she was telling.

"Oh yeah? No hand holding, cuddling or kissing?"

Her blush turned to a full blown heated face, now looking like a tomato. Her coffee could no longer cover her blush.

Sebastian laughed and moved towards the bed, bumping shoulders with her teasingly.

"Come on. You can tell us."

Sebastian had huge smile on his face and pulled the bag from Kat's arms, pulling three tubs of ice cream and respective spoons. Her eyes widened when she saw her favourite cookie dough ice cream, making grabby hands at it.

"So maybe we kissed... Three times..."

The couple on each side of her actually cheered before opening their tubs of ice cream.

"What type of kiss?"
"A peck."

When they finished cheering on them, Aria started the film all over again only to be interrupted.

"I still think we should have a threesome."

"KAT!"

Kat's laughed echoed through the room and Aria smiled while thinking about how happy Kat had been ever since she had met Sebastian, and could only hope to feel something close to it some day.