Marco came in the walk in closet with nothing but a white towel wrapped around his waist hanging low.

You could see his 'friend' poking through it.

Don't they wobble when the men walk?

Pushing that naughty and nasty question at the back of my head or out my ear because I don't even wanna remember I thought about that I cleared my throat as I grabbed a towel from a rack in the closet and walked away resisting the urge to turn around and stare at his godly body, did I mention I bumped his shoulder in the way out? Probably not.

I have to be dead to stare at a Greek god. Ok I gotta get my thoughts together. Marco is now officially on the 'need to avoid list' eighth next to Tatiana because that bitch just eats my brain and I swear if I spent a day with her she's not gonna make it out alive.

Marco didn't have a playful grin on his face nor a major smirk or an expressionless face and a beautiful toned chest with 6 packs with his piercing blu-

Fucking snap out of it for gods sake!

I yelled to myself and placed my clothes on the bed and walked to the washroom with my undergarments and towel in my hand, slamming the door shut just the way he did.

Sass.

After I had stripped out of my clothes I heard the door slam shut of the bedroom and sighed in relief because if he's going to treat me like that then I'm not gonna stand around him all the god damn time 'cause it's only gonna be torture and make me look needy to him.

I wish I could just run away from my problems with a new identity, be a whole new person. No worries, no ones gonna chase after me and I would be free. But that wasn't going to be possible because once you're in the Mafia there is never a getting out. It's like the only way to get out of the Mafia is death and all of the Mafia go with that rule.

I stepped inside the shower letting the hot water run down my body as it has always been relaxing, I wished that my problems would go down the drain just like the water, as if the water could take them all away.

In the shower it did seem like the water would make me forget about my problems as if subsiding it but as soon as I would step out of the shower they would back again in an instant.

While showering I looked at my wrist where I had planned to get the Irish Mafia tattoo. Most people get it in the age of 18 by their will, almost all of the people do but I had a certain age set for me which was 25, I was going to turn 25 in the next to the next month which would be October 14th.

It was sad. I had no Mafia or family right now. I had no country in all honesty, I wasn't a citizen of any country not was I part of some gang. This hit me like truck. I was a woman without a home, without a country, without a family literally. I was a rogue.

This even made me feel bad for myself, it was just a fucking shit what life could throw in your way and force your to accept it no matter how hard it was, it had no mercy.

I most of the time felt like life is bipolar, one tile it is all good and nice and just in a second everything turns upside down and you realize that your in a piece of shit. Bullshit.

I groaned in the shower in frustration because nun problems didn't seem to go away like they often did as my anger free for Albelino but this time it not only free for him but it also grew for Marco and life and how it was making me fall into the pit full of nothing but crap.

It's like you're flying in the air one time but a planed comes crashing until you and breaking one of your wing and then you fall to the ground or water and just break your body and everything or you just drown.