While the others looked around, I sat down at the table. There were carving on the wooden seats. Mostly hearts with initials inside. 

I laugh, the lonely part of me wanting to scratch them all out.

"Woah! Look at this!" Nick exclaimed while holding something up. It looks like a gold key, with a cute ribbon at the end.

I stare at it, it's really shiny and pretty. I feel like I've seen it before..

"I wonder how many bottle caps I could get off this," Nick said, looking at the glimmering object. I quickly jump in, "Wait no!"

He looks to me, surprised. "What?"

"You can't just sell it," I explained. "Gosh, seems so... I don't know. But I think I should keep it."

"I bet you want it because it's shiny," Nick protests, moving the key away from me.

"Nick seriously. Just give me the key!" I pout and jump at him. Trying to get the key from his hand. 

Finally able to pin him down and pluck the key out of his grasp. He frowns, "I could've made so many bottle caps."

I notice that I was sitting on top of him and quickly get off. "Sorry! But it had to be done," I smile nervously. 

"Are you guys done messing around?" I hear Cory ask for up ahead. Once I looked up to see his face, he was clearly irritated but our sudden stop. 

"Yeah yeah, Coming!" Nick gets up and dust himself off. 

Cory points to the mountain up ahead, "Guess we should head up that moun- Wait a minute. What's that?" He turns his attention to a metal thing at the top of the mountain. 

It seemed familiar, like most things I find apparently. 

"It looks like a dog bowl." Alpha stated, sitting at my feet. I watched as Uni jumps up and down. He barked excitedly. 

"Uni, Calm down," Adam told him as he watched Uni jumping around. 

"This is the dog bowl?" Cory looked down and asked Uni. 
Uni barked back at him, I assume it was a yes, and looks at the 'dog bowl'. 

"I guess this would be the Greenplace then," Cory continued to walk slowly. 

Adam shakes his head, keeping up with Cory's pace. "I seriously doubt that Cory. I don't see a single green thing in sight."

Cory shrugs, "Maybe its on the other side."

"Never know till we look!" I smile hopefully as I walk by Cory's side. 

We make our way up the mountain, climbing and stopping every now and then so we don't get sick. It gets colder the more we go up, which slows us down a bit.

"Oh! Wait," I drag my bag in front of me and look through it. Finding a few big jackets to give the guys. 

"Here! This should be good enough, at least until we get out of this cold." I smile brightly at them. 

They thank me as I hand them each a jacket. Besides myself.... 

I shiver a bit but continue on, following behind the guys as we keep climbing upwards. 

{Timeskip}

We make it to the top of the mountain, it was probably ten times colder and somehow I survived through it. 

I look ahead and see a campfire still growing pretty brightly. My body moved slowly to it, waiting there while they looked around. 

"You look very cold (Y/N)," Cory comes next to me, grabbing my shoulder. "You okay?"