Everyone in fear

So this is the next chapter (obviously) so i have nothing else to say...

I ended up in an apartment that had a big floor space and looked very modern. I looked out the wondow and saw that it was rainig outside. Good in Camp Half Blood it never rains; i like rain. I dropped my stuff on the floor and decidedto explore. I lookes into the first room that was obviously meant for Percy, the walll were painted like the ocean and it sometimes moved around and waves began to form pin the walls. There was a desk, bed, computer and a wardrobe. Pretty normal things really. I closed the door and walked into the next one, which again clearly wasnt for me. It had posters of green day and my chemical romance and all that stuff that she listens to.

BOOM!

I jumped and brought out my sword. Only to look up and see clouds, storms brewing and lightning flashing on the ceiling. Strange. It all seemed to be painted on but the clouds moved and so did the lightning.  At least I wouldnt get struck with actual lightning. Phew, thats a releif, don't really fancy getting hit by lightning by Thalia's overdramatic father. I walked over to the last room and smiled. This was definitely my room. The room looked the underworld. In fact you could see a painting of Cerberus that covered one whole wall. Cool. I looked around to see a bed with a cover of skulls on it. It had a desk and ashelf with a door that i assumed was either the closet or bathroom. It was the wardrobe. I set my alarm clock and immediatly into a dreamless sleep. Yeah, I wish.

I was in a high school and everyone was chatting and looking excited. People carried books and held into thefe bags. A cold chill ran through the, yet no one seemed to notice it. A dark shadow passed through the hallways. It had a human shape but was raduating darkness. He smiled a cold evil smile. He turned to look at me and put a finger to his lips as if to tell me not to say a word. He was then pulled into the darkness and shadows again. I thought he was gone until it flashed and everyone around me was dead.

I woke up gasping. I looked over to my left and saw the time 6:30 oh i only had half an hour till my alarm clock went off. I shrugged, no way was I able to get to sleep now. I sighed and stood up to go shower. I was all sweaty, gross and i smelled; to put it bluntly.

I shadow-travelled to this Forks high school and ended up at the parking lot. I walked through the parking lot and got a lot of stares as I walked over to the office. I wasn't surprised they stared. You see if you saw a guy with black ripped skinny-ish jeans. With a skull T-shirt, leather jacket and a creepy skull ring with ruby eyes I'm pretty sure you would stare to. Anyways I saw the receptionists and to me she seemed quite scared. Well apperently to Percy and Thalia that you could feel death coming from me and if you looked into my eyes they made you feel fear. Like your worst fears coming to life. Creepy, huh? Someone once said to me they could feel chills going down their spine when they walked past me. I guess I may be a little creepy but have you seen Percy's glare? No? Lucky you. Once Percy glared at me and I nearly p*ss my pants. Don't tell Percy that or I'll never hear the end of it.

"Name please" the lady asked, who was obviously nervous.

"Nico di Angelo" she quickly grabbed some papers and litterally shoved them at me so I could leave. Oh how nice (note the sarcasm). I thanked her and walked down the halls. I found my locker 817. And put some of my stuff in it.  The bell rang and I looked at my schedule and saw that homeroom was 4a.  I walked over and lushed the door open and immediatly all eyes were on me. I gave the paper to the teacher for what they were supposed to sign. The teacher smiled at me and I just glared back. I was on a mission, I waant goi g to be the teachers let and I wasnt going to make any friends either. The teacher cleared his throat and I just realised it was silent.

"Class please welcome Nico di Angelo. Would you like to tell us anything about you Nico"

"Not really but if I must. Hello, I'mNico di Angelo as the teacher just said. I dont like people talking to me nor do I like talking to them. Oh and my cousins are coming to this school sometime this year. You don't need my whole life story as I am sure the teacher would like to carry on whatever he was saying." With that I smiled darkly and shoved my jands in my pockets. The teacher told me to sit at the back which I guesses was to keep me out of trouble. The teacher talked about stuff which I dodnt really listen to and by the looks of it the students weren't listening either. The bell rang, signalling for our lessen. I checked it and as it turns out I've got language. Great. Not only do I suck at Ebglish but does it really mean I have to do others as well? I walked over to the classroom. Let the teacher sign that blasted paper and sat at that back.

"Well, class I am Miss Syer and I teach languages. But before I start the class does anyone know any languages. Four hands went up and I took a closer look at them. They all were extremely pale and all had golden eyes. They all looked pretty 'hot' as others would say but I only have eyes for a certain son if Apollo.

"Yes Edward?"

"I can speak french, german and a littke bit of spanish" the teacher smiled at him as if she was used to this. To be hinest I didn'ttrust them at all. They looked like empasai to me and I immediately hated them for it.

"Now I know all the rest of you Cullens can spea many languages so anyone else?" No one put their hand up. She looked around the class room and her eyes fell on me, "Mr di Angelo can you speak any languages?" I felt everyone staring at me. Even those so called Cullens.

"Yes I can speak another language"

The teacher smiled happily as if this was the first person wgo wasnt the Cullens wgo could speak a different language. "Well what is it then?"

What is it with these questions? "What is what?" The class laughed, while the teacher frowned at me.

"Well Nico. We are in a language class after all. So what is the other language you have learned to speak?"

"Oh I haven't learnt it. I'm mostly greek so I prefer to speek in ancient greek," I shrugged like it was no big deal. Then one of the 'Cullens' who had short black hair and kind of reminded me of a pixie said.

"That's possible, ancient greek is practically a dead language" oh sh*t

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
I will update as soon as I  can and I hope you like it...