chapter - 19 Behind the cold heart

Kyle's POV

               Zayn asked me a favour, I should do that for Miya. She is one of my best friend. Her life is so miserable. I have to do something to make my friend happy.

          Now I am in Mark's office. I went to reception, "Excuse me, may I see Mr. Mark"? I asked the receptionist.

          Do you have an appointment sir,? she asked me back. "Sorry I don't have one" I said her by pouting my lips. May I know your name please?? She asked my name. Kyle I replied.

         Ok, wait for a minute, I will call you she said.

          "Within a minute she asked me to go inside". I knocked the door. "come in" I heard a voice.

             I went inside the room. Hey Kyle, take your seat,Mark said in cheerful manner.

             I am not hear to make any friendly talk with you, I said in anger.

             Ok, then why are you here?? Mark asked me.

            Why the hell you are interrupting in Miya's life? After a long time now she is happy with Zayn. Why you are trying to ruin her life? Tell me now what's your plan? What is running into your stupid mind? I shoot out many questions to him.

          He simply smiled and said "Give April to me then I won't disturb her", by raising his eyebrow.

           What? Do you think this will happen? Is anyone give their child to a beast? I questioned him.

            STOP IT.

           Mark shouted and tapped the table by his hand with force, that made all the things in table fall.

          Stop it. stop it, he said in frustration. No one is here for me. I am all alone here. I have no one to listen to my words. Do you think Miya is the only one who is suffering after  the death of Lisa??? Yes, I'm rude, I'm a moran. I'm beast. That part of me was died five years ago, kyle.

            People say, we don't know the value of the persons when they were in our hands. That was purely a correct statement. I don't know the value of Lisa when she care for me, when she sacrificed for me, when she casted love upon me. Yes, our marriage is love marriage. But after marriage my mind goes on searching for  money. 24\7 I chased money, without took care of my own family.

          Now I realize, we need money in life, but not money alone is our life. We want some people by our side, to listen our heart. But its too late. I know you won't believe my words. But trust me kyle. I want April. I promise you I will take care of her.

           After Lisa passed away, my life became hell. I was literally became crazy. One day I met a child in a park. She came and talked to me. Her childish speech makes me to feel better.

           I waits everyday for the evening to come, so that I can meet her. I only know that her name was April. Besides that I don't know anything about her.

            When she got into an accident she told me that Miya is her mom. Then I understand everything. April is my daughter.

            My own daughter, Mark said and cried, I can see the hurt in his eyes. He is talking everything from his heart, I can't talk anything, I am just here standing and listening to him all this time.

           "Please give April to kyle", he begged.  I trust you, I said and  a smile crêpes out from his mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Dear friends I'm here with another chapter. And I don't wanna mess up the story. So I am going to finish this story in next chapter. Let me know your opinion. Byee.