chapter 2 - Unexpected meeting

Dedicated to: KodhaiRamalingam

Zayn's POV

        The past month, "we were so busy with our concerts".

Now, "we are getting ready for our vacation".

I wish to go home,we are restlessly worked this week. I picked up my bag and went near the door. At that time someone suddenly entered into the room. That's Harry!

Harry: What's up man??seems like you are very eager to go home???

Zaynyup!! I am. I really miss my mom. And  I wanna taste her pancakes.(winks)

Harry:  So you are going home only for pancakes??(laughs) 

ZaynHey,youu... I gave him little punch in his arm.

 We entered into the hall,where our others friends are waiting for us. Harry,Zayn..Louis called us and we are all bro hugged each other and left the place.

I always loved to drive car by myself. Now I am in my car,only me. No bodyguards, no crowd. Now I am feeling like I am the happiest person in this whole world.

While I am crossing the highways I saw a girl standing in the middle of the road. Now a days these girls are so insane.

I pushed the horn hardly ,but there is no response from her. I tried to put break,but I can't.

Omg!!! What happened to this brake?? Suddenly I turned the steering wheel to my left. And my head hardly hits in the dashboard.

It's hurting. Ahhhh!! I slowly get out from the car and went to see that girl. I saw here lying in the ground..

Unbelievable!!I am the one who got hit. Why she fainted? I asked myself in confusion. I managed to lift her and put her in my car and locked the seat belt for her.

I saw her calm face. She has long eyelashes,perfect nose and rosy lips. She is just breath taking.

Miya's POV

 Nurse, take that injection,you are not injured much. So I will put you one injection then you will be alright, I heard those words but I couldn't open my eyes. When I heard the word "Injection"

       Awwwwww!!!!!! I yelled and opened my yes.

       Everyone in that room looked at me like they are seeing a ghost.

        Injection is not for me?, I asked innocently to the doctor and smiled creepily. Everyone started to laugh towards my attitude. But someone came dragged me out of the room.

       That's.... That's... Zzz..yan. Zayn Malik. I just stunned. He is talking something to me. But I couldn't hear anything.

        Am I, in dream or something. He shakes both my arms by crossing into my thoughts.

"Hey! Beautiful may I ask you one thing? Go and pay the bill" he said gritting his teeth.

"Thanks for messing my vacation", he said with a fake smile. He is really lacking in manners.

He had injury on his forehead in left side. Is that is because of me? I went to pay the bill. But do you believe???? The bill is as equal as to my semester fees. What should I do now???

Zayn's POV

This hospital is too away from the city. This hospital is especially for celebrities,so no one will be get shocked by seeing me. I already wearing my hoodie and glasses too.

While doctor was talking to me I heard a yelling sound for the bed. I was shocked a turned towards the direction of the bed. That was her she is the one who shouted. But why??

 She is acting weird from the beginning. The doctor was injected me. But she shouted. Argh!!!

I told her to pay the bill. Yeah! That's the punishment for her. After seeing the bill, she whined.

What happened?? I asked her. She showed the bill towards me.

What??? I asked. I don't have enough money to pay,she said by hanging her head down. Why my heart is sinking seeing her worry??

While I am concerning her,she suddenly turned toward me and yelled "WHO SAID YOU TO CAME TO THIS HOSPITAL"??????? Don't you find any hospital near the city?

 Hey!! why are yelling at me?? I am such "a famous handsome guy". I am "Zayn Malik". How can I go to the random hospital???? I shrugged.

She scanned me from toe to head. What? I shouted. You are handsome as hell, she muttered. But I heard that.

I will help you "I will pay the bill" I said.  "I"...she started.

"No need to say thanks" I said.

What? Who is going "Thank you"?she said.

" I owe you," I will return back the amount to you", she said cutely. I nodded my head in acceptance.

How can I go home? It's already late night, She said in worrying tone.

"What should I do?"I asked her. You are the one who is responsible for me now.

So,"you should take me to home", she said with crossed her arms against her chest.

 This girl!! first of all what's you sweet name?? I asked her in a teasing tone.

"Miya" she simply said. Miya, I mocked as her. She got irritated.

OK, well I am going to my home. Would you like to join with me?? I asked her.

"I have no other choice ",she said and entered into the car.

  I smiled to myself, got inside the car.

*****************************

Hiii!!! readers this chapter is too long I think. Enjoy!!! The chapter is unedited so please bear with mistakes. This story is truly a fiction so please don't compare with their real life. Pm me what do you think about this chapter.

Vote, comment and share,

With love,

Aishu.