chapter - 16 April is missing

Dedicated to: Demiforevereading

Miya's POV

I went to took April with me. At that time I saw she was talking with someone, and that someone was Mark.

My legs started to shake. He turned towards my side. I suddenly hidden in the bush which is near me. After he crossed me, I came out from that bush and took April with me and we reached car safely.

Yet I have so many confusions is I really seen Mark? Where the earth he has been in these past day? And why now he came? Those questions filled up in my mind.

Are you alright Miya? Zayn asked by shaking my arms. Yeah! I am, I said and pulled out a fake smile.

After we reached home. Kyle and Amy left to their works. April went to sleep. I sat on a couch. Those past memories started to haunting me.

Deep in thoughts?? Zayn asked and sat near me. Who is that guy?? He asked so suddenly. Who? I again asked the same question to him.

That guy I seen in the park, who talked with April, you are not okay from that time when you seen him, he asked looking straight into my eyes.

He...he is.., I tried hard to talk, but I can't only air comes out of my mouth.
I gulped the tears and when I am supposed to talk, zayn got a call. He checked the caller ID and said that call was from management. He took his phone and said me bye and left the home.

Huff!!! I huffed, and left the place. He can't even have a time to hear my haunting memories. This is why I had this fame and popularity.

After all I have to go to my college and finish my degree. So I called our principal ma'am and had a little talk with her.

Zayn's POV

We went to park and enjoyed our day happily. At that time April asked us to play hide and seek. We agreed and hide in different places. I noticed that peoples are started to find us. so I rushed everyone to go to car. I said Miya to took April. She didn't came back for a while. So I went there to see her. I saw Miya standing there with a shocked face. I looked at April and she was talking with an unknown guy.

Miya and April reached car. But I saw Miya, and I can say that she is not okay, so I asked her for the reason. She said 'I am alright' and smiled at me.

After reached home. Everyone was left, I mean kyle and Amy. April sleeps on my shoulder. I went to her room and put her on the bed.

I saw Miya sitting in a couch. Miya, I called her name. She didn't responded. So went and sat near her. And asked about that guy whom I met in park.

Before she starts to tell about him. I got a call from our management, that was an important call so I said bye to her and left the place.

Manager said us that,' We are going to make a concert in Canada. So you guys get ready to go Canada'.

Zayn, please convey this message to Miya and ask her to get ready, he finished.

I don't know how I am going to tell this to Miya. She is gonna kill me. I said and whined like a child.

Liam: Just go and tell her Man!

Harry: She will surely slap you. Please take me with you zayn, I want to see that great scene.

Louise: Then, I will come too.

I sighed and left the place.

At Miya's home

I went to Miya's home again. Miya I shouted her name. Granny came and said me that Miya is sleeping.

OK, thank you, I said and jogged to Miya's room.

I opened the door of the room and went inside. She is sleeping peacefully. I smiled and sat near her. After sometimes Zayn baby I heard a voice and feel the hand around my waist. Hey! Baby doll, you wake up? I asked by seeing her face. Her eyes still closed.

Mm...she said. When you came? She asked me. Just now, I said.

We are going to Canada for a concert, I said fastly. She wide opened her eyes and started to scold me.

Miya's POV

I am little stressed so after zayn left home I slept. When I rolled in a bed, I hits on something. And I guess that was zayn, his perfume smell is going through my nose to head. Baby, I said and wrapped my hands around his waist.

Zayn told me that we are going for a concert to Canada. I wide opened my eyes and said, no zayn I can't how can I leave April here and come with you to Canada?

Just only one week Miya he said and keep following me. No, zayn I can't, I said and walk around the room. I don't wanna hurt him, so I said OK. Hey!! He said and jumped flied in air for sometimes. Thank you baby doll, he said kissed in my cheek.

After one week in Canada

That was an nice experience in Canada. We spend a lots of time together. He never failed to make me happy. I gained more popularity which I hate the most. But that's alright Zayn is happy now. He too not doing this for his sake. If I am an ordinary girl and love zayn. That's OK for him but think how his fans and media will react? They will kill me by their words. So that he planned this kind of idea. We are flying to USA today. I am in Zayn's room now. He went to rest room. So I am just simply sitting and looking around the room.

At that time I heard the ringing sound of mobile phone. I took my phone and that sound is not from my phone. I searched for the phone.

And I finally find it. That was Zayn's. So I went near rest room and told him that his phone was ringing. He said me to attend the call. Then only I noticed the caller ID and that was kyle.

Why he is calling Zayn at this time, I asked my self and attended the phone.

Before I talk anything. He said "This is important please hear what I am saying. Don't get panic and please don't tell this to Miya" I didn't answer him but curious about what he is going tell.

"April is missing" he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi readers!!! How are you all?? Here is the next chapter. So enjoy. April is missing what will be the reason behind it?? Let's find out that in next chapter. Pm me what do you think of this chapter. God bless you all. Thank you.

Vote, comment and share,

With love and hugs,

♥Aishu♥