chapter-14 My first concert

Dedicated to: IamAngelLeeCa

Miya's POV

Next day morning

                I woke up in the morning and took a quick shower,did my formal makeup and went to the downstairs. Now my leg is somehow healed. I can walk on my own now.

             Granny where is my breakfast?? Its getting late already, I shouted.

              Coming, coming granny said and she came with my breakfast. After had my breakfast I get out from my house. I took a cab and went to One-Direction's management. They asked me to come there.

            After reached that place I went inside. A man came and he directed me to the room where everyone is.

             I opened the door of that room. No one noticed me they are busy with their dancing steps.

          They are really talented. How they are doing all the steps perfectly at the same time??. As this thoughts are going in my mind, someone interrupted.

          Hey! Miya!!! He screamed and throws some water in my face.

          Heyy!! Harry stop,I screamed in annoyance.

          When you came he asked me by closing the lid of the water bottle. Mm.. Just now, I said.

           OK, do some dance steps in front of me so that I can judge how you will perform with us, he said.

            What?? Me, dance?? May be you can reach moon in one day. But I can't dance, I stated.

             Don't say like that Miya come on, dance with me I will teach you some steps.

             Harry don't you know that I have some injury in my leg? I said by avoiding dance with him.

              Heyy!!! Baby doll, Zayn came. Time god I escaped from Harry. Hi, heartthrob I said and we both hugged.

Zayn's POV

            I came out from the audio recording room. I saw Miya talking with Harry.

           I went there and we hugged. I took her to my private place. We sat in the chair. Miya sat in the chair which is in front of me.

          Why you asked me to come here Zayn? Miya asked me.

           I took a deep breath and started to tell her what the management said to me.

           Miya you have to dance with us. A few steps... You just give some humming sounds and that's enough, we will manage everything on the stage, as I finished her eyes filled up with tears.

           I knelt down in front of her and took her hand and said, I know you hate this fame,popularity and everything, but please bear this for me.

          She smiled in between her tears and nodded her head. OK come on let's go I said and we left out the room.

Miya's POV( after two weeks)

           They just easily told me that come to stage and then we will manage. I don't know what I am going to do.

           I am in a nervous state now. Ma'am are you ready?? A man came and asked me. Mm..yeah! I said in nervous. Then please come to stage, he said and left the place.

          Already one direction members are in stages. I can hear the screaming sound of girls from there.

          Once I was one of them, now I am going to perform with one direction. What a typical life?

          I don't know if everyone will accept me or not. But I am gonna do this only  for Zayn. I may get hatters too. But I am gonna ignore all of them. 

          I took a deep breath and set my microphone. I entered into the stage. The whole auditorium went silent.

          That disappointed me so much. But I already expected this. I looked at Zayn he closed his eyes and then opened that mean everything will be alright.

            Heyy!! Everyone. How are you all?? Hope everyone is fine. I am very happy to be a member in this "one direction". Everyone is being nice to me. Hope no one will hate me. Don't worry girls I won't hurt your hubbies. (Laughs).

          Everyone laughed at my last statement. I am bit cool now.

          Then the concert begins. They started to sung 'steal my girl'. I just hummed through out the song.

Everybody want to steal my girl

Harry dragged me by his side.

Everybody wants to take her heart away,

Couple billion in the whole world wide

find another one and she belongs to me,

Like wise the through out the song everyone just dragged me hear and there. At last.

Every body wants to steal my girl,

          Zayn sang and this time he dragged me by his side and hold my waist. The hall sent into the storm of screaming.

Couple billon in the whole wide world find another one and she belongs to me.........

He sang and finished the song.

After the concert

           After the concert we went to our room. Everyone said that in performed greatly. That made my heart fly.

           Harry said me to go to his twitter page and see. I opened account in twitter because they forced me to do this. I really hate social networks.

Harry: heyy!! Zayn no one is going to steal your girl.

          And added a photo in which me and Zayn were together.

         HARRY!!!!!! I screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi everyone, very sorry for the late update! Please kindly accept my apology. I won't do this again. I promise you next chapter will be interesting. Take care. Byee

Vote, comment and share,

With love and hugs,

❤Aishu❤