chapter - 3 Shock in the end

Mia's pov

"Zayn", "Zayn" his name is still echoing in my mind. I can't believe he is right beside me and driving the car. I didn't uttered single word to him. I looked outside the window. Mother nature is so captivating. Its such a feast to my eyes.

Mmm...Mia, Zayn took my name.

I turned and looked at him, Yeah!

What are you doing?? He asked.

"Answering  you" I said.

Ha!Ha! he faked a laugh and gave me a glare.

I mean "what you are doing like studying or working???" He asked again fully detailed.

"I am doing my final year of fashion designing in fashion institute,USA" and also doing part time jobs , I said him with a smile.

He smiled back at me and "I was half way to the heaven"

"I have  already visited that college many times" he added.

"I know, I have seen you twice before" I said.

"What the hell?he stamped the steering  "why haven't I seen you before" he whispered underneath his breath. But I heard it.

"What??" all innocently I asked.

"Nothing " he squeezed his eyebrows.

Zayn's POV

I took her to my home. "Zayn what happened to you baby??"my mom asked me by seeing my wound in my head.

That's not a big deal mom I said and convinced her. "who is this beautiful lady? Is she is your girlfriend "???my mom asked and looked around Mia.

"Mom! what are you doing"?? 'Come with me' I said and literally dragged her away from Mia.

"What are you doing mom?? She is not my girlfriend. 'I just met her 10 hours before, I said and explained the whole story to her.   My mom was disappointed after hearing the story. She want me to have a girl friend and get some life.                                                                                                                  

This room will be yours until you are here, I said by pointing out the room which is in her left side.

"Thank you,  good night" she said with her sweet voice and closed the door.

I went to my room which is next to her room. I lied in my  bed by looking at the sealing. I closed my eyes and all I see is her  face "Mia ".

What's happening to me, I never felt  this way before. yeah! I was in a relationship before but I think its time to move on. 

Almost passed mid night, I woke up when I heard a yelling sound of someone. I went out from my room and checked out Mia's room. Sound is coming from her room. Mia? are you alright? I knocked the door. No response from her, I got confused. I opened the door and went inside the room.

I saw her lying in the bed. She is sweating like hell. A nightmare? i questioned myself , went near and held her hand.  "Never let you go" she blabbered. I feel like thousands of violins is playing around me.

I am here, I assured her by tightening the grip. she look relaxed, I smiled and stared at her.

 she look relaxed, I smiled and stared at her

Mia's POV

"when I opened my eyes I saw Zayn sitting in the chair near my bed.  I looked at him, that holy jawline he is so handsome. I must be lucky to see him in person like this. 

I slowly got up from the bed. He is sleeping peacefully and i don't wanna disturb him. I placed my feet in the floor and stepped towards the door without making noise.  "Where are you going "?? I suddenly heard a voice.

"I was taken back for a moment". I sighed and sat in the bed. He looked at me and asked "Are you alright now"?in a concerned tone.

"Is anything happened to me"?? I asked him unknowingly.

He looked at me and said "forget about it".  Get ready i will drop you at your place, he said and was about to left the place.

But.. Wait.. I said.

 What? He asked me.

I felt nervous and started to play with my fingers. 

Mia... Zayn's mom came into the room. Time god. Hi aunty! I said and walked towards her.

Zayn's POV

"I am driving  her home ', she is directing me the way for her home.

"First take left and go straight".  And then we can see a big clock, which is really big,  she is saying all this. She is so adorable. I am just keep smiling at her cute reactions.

Stop,stop we are here, she said and I stopped the car. I looked at her. she threw a smile at me. Deep down inside I wished her to invite me to her home. But guess what happened.

"OK, then thank you for the ride", she said and got down from the car.

I saw her  fading away from my sight.  I felt there was something missing in my heart"

She suddenly turned back and ran towards the car and asked "Would you like to join for breakfast?. I nodded my head with a smile plastered on my face.

I got down from the car and followed her.

"She pushed the doorbell ". Someone opened the door. 

"Mommy I miss you" a girl around ten years old said  and hugged Mia.

What mummy????????

 Is she married????? I was shocked. ^(oo)^^(oo)^^(oo)^

*********************************

Hi readers, how are you all?? The chapter is unedited so please bear with the mistakes. Is she is already married?? If not means who is that child?? Get the answers in next chapter. I need support from you all to write the further chapters.

With love and hugs,

❤Aishu ❤