Trapped

Hazel POV:

As I got inside the car I stared at Amir, my eyes begging for him to save me. I would forgive him for everything if he just save me.

Rodney slam the door shut and locked it. I tried to be slick but it seems that all of the doors has child locks. He must've put them on before he got me to get in the car.

I pounded on the Windows. I can hear every word but couldn't do a thing.

Rodney and Amir stood facing each other with pure hatred in their eyes.

"You know." Rodney started.

"I didn't even want Hazel ass, I just wanted to scare her for snitching. Her sister was enough for me, her ass is crazy but she's loyal."

"That bitch ain't loyal she's a disgrace." I screamed in response.

Rodney turned his head towards me, he was pissed off.

"Bitch what do you know about loyalty? You snitched when the police came."

"I know more than you and your crazy ass girlfriend, lover- whatever the fuck you call her."

Rodney was tired of talking.

"Shut the fuck up and watch your boyfriend die."

But Amir was nowhere in sight.

This motherfucker left me! That's okay I sent a text to my mom and pops.

They should be here any minute now.

When I looked up Rodney was laughing.

"He left you, bruh you look mad as fuck."

I was starting to get frustrated by Amir's behavior he claimed he loves me but I'm not seeing it. He's full of shit like the rest of them.

Amir's POV:

I was hiding behind someone's truck watching everything unfold.

I don't know what's wrong with me I love that girl or at least I thought I did.

I feel like I went back to being the old me when I got out that damn coma.

I just don't feel the same and when I realized it, it was too late.

Hazel POV:

Rodney laughed while getting into the car. I cried silently. I was so stupid for thinking that we were a big happy family.

If Rodney's gonna kill me I hope he do it quick.

I suffered enough.

Amir POV:

I watched as Rodney's Black BMW rode pass. Rodney was laughing while Hazel looked defeated, she looked up last minute probably feeling like someone was watching her. What I saw made my heart ache and my stomach turn.

Hazel looked at me with pure hatred in her eyes.

I fucked up. I do love that girl, that realization hit me like a truck. What the fuck did I just do.

Hazel POV:

I just had a feeling that someone was watching me. When I looked up my heart stop. It was Amir but when I realized he abandoned me my emotions was written all over my face.

Whatever feelings I had for him was replaced with hate. I gave this man everything and he abandon me.

But I have a daughter to take care of no time to dwell in self pity.

I wrapped my arms around Rodney's neck and Squeezed till there was no breathe in his body.

He lashed out.

"Bitch I'm going to kill you."

"Let me go or we both dying!"

Rodney's ego was in the way, he still tried to fight me. He lost control of the wheel and the car went flying.