Snatched

5 months later ...

Hazel POV:

I was as big as a whale. I wobbled every time I walked and my feet was swollen 24/7. I don't know who told me pregnancy was beautiful because right now it sucks.

I could not wait another second for Amir to get home so I wobbled my fat ass to my car and drove to the nearest grocery store.

"Come on hoe!"

I screamed as I beeped at the car In front of me. My patience is at all time low and my hormones is at a all time high. I wish this bitch would move her ass. She beeped back at me in response and we got into a argument right then and there.

I pulled up beside her so she can hear every word loud and clear.

"Look hoe you better be lucky I'm pregnant, or I'll beat your ass."

"Bitch I don't care if you're pregnant! Your face ain't pregnant."

"Get out the car and say that shit to my face."

The bitch had some big ole balls

The bitch had some big ole balls. She got out and I hopped my pregnant ass out too.

She looked at me and smirked

She looked at me and smirked... I smiled knowing that she had me fucked all the way up.

"Ain't you the one that's messing with Amir? You his so call girlllfriend now."

"Bitch how do you know my man and I'm his girlllfrienddd, you knew, why what's up."

"Just tell his ass that he's paying child support for two."

"Bitch what."

She lifted up her shirt. Her belly was big and round.

I was so frustrated and angry I punched her dead in her face. She was so shocked her head snapped back and she went tumbling down.

"You punched me! I'm pressing charges bitch."

"Before I leave tell me your name or I'll punch you in your face again."

"Dee."

"Scary ass Bitch."

I jumped back in my car and drove back home. Forget the grocery store I need to confront Amir.

Amir POV:

I was at home enjoying my Sunday with the bros until Hazel wobbled her pregnant ass in the house with some bullshit.

"Who the hell is Dee!?"

"Dee? How should I know?"

"Umm because she claimed y'all fucked and now she's pregnant."

"Dee? Dee? Damn Diana?."

"Oh now you know who the fuck I'm talking about, you cheated with her! Fuck you."

"Whoa babe I slept with her before me and you."

"Yeah fucking right she looks 8 months pregnant just like me! Get out! You and your bros fuck all y'all."

"Damn Ma I thought we was better than that."

Hazel POV:

I kicked all them out. I knew he was full of shit.

After taking a shower I fell asleep.

......

Next day.

I woke up to 11 messages and 20 missed calls.

Only one stuck out to me.

Amir is missing..

I called Amir brothers right away.

"What do you mean??? How could this happen?"

"Hazel calm down, He wasn't answering the phone and when we went to his place it was trashed and his car is here so I'm thinking somebody got him.

"Rodney."

"Who is that?."

"My Ex boyfriend! He just got out of jail he threatened me and Amir, I took him as a joke. He has Amir!"

"Don't worry we'll handle this."

"What do you mean? How?"

"Our family are very known, nobody fucks with one of us and get away with it, I promise you that."

"I don't even want to know what that means just get him home to me."

"I got you."

"And if it is Rodney, make sure you kill him."

"Roger that."