Broken Promises (Alec x Reader)

"We promise Jace we wouldn't do this" You said to Alec as he started to kiss down your neck.

"Promises are meant to be broken" Alec mumble against your skin, leaving you full of goosebumps.

"Look at you becoming a bad boy"

Alec stopped kissing you and look at you in the eyes and said

"Are you going to keep talking or are we going to hav-" but before he had a chance to finish a knock cut him off at the door.

"Y/N are you in there?" You heard your brother Jace say.

"Shit" You both cursed at the same time, quickly putting on yours guys clothes

"Give me a minute, I'm getting changed" You yelled.

"Alec hide" you whisper to him while you finished putting on your shirt.

"Where?" He half shouted, crossing his arms. "Where can I possibly go?" You looked around the room when your eyes landed on your wardrobe.

"In there" you told Alec as you pointed to it.

"Really Y/N" He said while rolling his eyes.

"Yes now, go before Jace breaks down my door and sees you" You stated as you started to walk towards the door. Just as you reached the door you could hear Alec shutting the wardrobe doors behind him.

"Yes brother" You spoke as you opened the door revealing a pissed off looking Jace.

"We need to talk about Alec" He said as he pushed his way in your room.

"What about Alec?" You asked, hoping that he didn't find out of the truth.

"It's about his attitude when it's comes to Clary" Jace huffed "Your his best friend and a girl so do you have any idea why he's so rude to her and not you?"

You could practically see Alec rolling his eyes to the wardrobe doors.

"Jace, Alec is rude and close off to basically everyone. You should know that by now. I'm different and you know that, I'm your sister if he didn't like me he would have a problem with you and Isabelle" You said. Jace just stare at you then you both heard a little creek. Shit, you thought he could find Alex

"What's that?" Jace asked as he looked around your room looking for the spot where the noise came from.

"Probably just my wardrobe doors" Jace raised his eyebrows at you questioning. "I made have went on another shopping spree with Izzy" You said as try to pull the guilty look.

"You two and clothes" Jace said he rolled his eyes fully believing your lie. He started to make his way out but before he left he turned to you and said "Could you talk to Alec about Clary please? I mean you are his best friend"

"Your his parabatai" You said crossing your arms. Jace went to say something back but you stop him "I'll do it but only for you"

"Thank you sis" Jace said before shutting the door leaving.

"I'm never getting in there again" Alex told you as he got out of your wardrobe.

"Aww is the shadowhunter to tall too fit?" You teased him as you wrapped your arms around his neck. Alec leaned down and buried his face in the crook of your neck.

"Stop" he mumble all you could was laugh, it was funny seeing serious Alec go into this shy boy. You gasp as you felt Alec starting to suck on your neck.

"Alec" You whisper, he looked up at you and smirk.

"Where were we?" Alec as he pulled you both towards the bed.