Back (Alec x Reader) Imagine

You step out of the portal into the New York Institute. As you look around you could tell it look the same as it did when you left a few years ago. Most of the faces in the crowd you already knew, but there were three that stood out to you the most out of them all.

"Y/N your back" Izzy yelled while running toward you, pulling you in a bones crushing hug.

"Finally right?" you said with a laugh, as Izzy let go of you, allowing Jace to be the next one to welcome you back.

"It's nice to see again Y/L/N, this is Clary" Jace said as he pointed to the short red headed girl standing next to him and the others.

"Nice to meet you Clary" you smile as you shook her hand. Finally you turn to see Alec, the boy you had fallen in love with a few years before. You went to go hug him but he step back rolled his eyes at you and left. Sadness wash over you as he left, also leaving Jace and Izzy with shocked looks on their faces.

"Don't worry Y/N, Alec doesn't like anyone" Clary said as she put her hand on your shoulder. "I'm not just anyone" you said as you walked angry out of the room.

You lean against the door fame as you watch Alec repeatedly hit the punching bag in front of him. You were pissed from early, all the fun times you had together, all the missions you did and he would barely even look at you.

"Are you going to come in or are you just going to stand there and watch me" Alec said not even giving a glance in your direction still punching the bag. You entered, standing a few feet away. "What was that earlier? You didn't even say anything to me you just walked away."

"Yeah I know I didn't want to talk to you and I still don't" Alec mention as he pick up his stuff and started to walk back to his bedroom. You were beyond angry what in the world happen to the boy you loved. "You can't just walk away, what in the world did I ever do to you?" you yelled as you follow him. Alec stopped in front of his bedroom door, turning around to face you. While looking at you straight in the face Alec said "You left without saying goodbye... I hate you for that." He then turned walking into his room and slamming the door shut behind him. Leaving you standing there alone in the hallway with broken heart.