Memories (Jace x Reader) Imagine

"Are you ready?" Izzy asked me as she enter my room.

"Yeah, I just have to go say goodbye to Jace before we leave" You told her as you finish applying your lipstick. "How do I look?"

"Hot, come on we don't want to keep the demons waiting" She said as she laughed. You both spilt up as you exited the room, you heading towards the training room to see Jace and Izzy heading to the main room so she could wait for you. You and Jace had this thing when ever one of you guys went on mission you would always come and see each other before you left. You never knew why you guys did it but it was just something that you two never bother to stop.

As you walked up to the entrance you could see two people laying on the floor but you couldn't make out who it was until you got closer. As you got to the entrance you could see that it was your boyfriend Jace and the Fray girl. It's not like you didn't like Clary is was just you always found that she was a little bit to close when it came to Jace. You were about to enter when something happened that you didn't except**. They kissed, you weren't sure who leaned in first but at this point you didn't care. The slight made you gasp and when they heard it they quickly pulled away from one another. Jace was quick to his feet, already coming closer to you but you turned on your heel and quickly started to make your way to Izzy.

"Y/N" Jace said as he grabbed your arm, making you turn to face him

"It's not what it looks like"

"Well it looked to me that my boyfriend was kissing another girl" You said as tears welled up in your eyes.

"She kissed me first" He yelled "Please just let me explain what happened" He looked desperated but you didn't care. You had to get away from him you couldn't stand to look at him any longer.

"Later Jace, I have to go on my mission" You told him as you started to walk away.

"You can't just leave we need to talk now" He said as he followed you.

"We will talk later, just be happy that I'm even giving you a chance to" You yelled as countine to walk away, leaving a gutily Jace standing in the hallway alone.

"Are you alright?" Izzy asked as you walked up to her. She could see the tears running down your cheeks.

"I'm fine, can we leave now?" You asked.

"Come on" She said as she took your hand before leaving the institue.

On your way to the club you told Izzy about what had happened bewteen you and Jace.

"Are you really going to talk to him?" She asked as you guys waited in line to get in.

"Yeah, we've been together for a long time so I should at least hear his side of the story no matter how much I would like to punch them both in face" You told her. Izzy laughed and said "This is why were best friend"

As you guys enter the club you guys searched around looking for the demon, luckey you both spotted it before it walked out of the club doors. You and Izzy both pushed your way passed the people in the crowd untill you got to the doors.

"Ready" She whipsers as you held your sword in front of you.

"Yes, Let's go" She pushed open the doors and you guys walked out into a dark ally.

"Where is it?" You both said at the same time. The ally was emtpy.

"It just came out here" You said. You both turned to look at each other, this wasn't normal. No way could that demon disapper that quick. Izzy eyes went wide and before she had the chance to tell you anything you felt a pain in your leg. You fell to the ground in pain, the demon was over you but not for long, since Izzy kiled it.